X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

گزارش نود از قهرمانی تیم سپاهان در لیگ برتر

http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=1831

Comment

^ For the millionth time, PFDC links only. Get it right...

Comment

LOL

Comment

Nicky Santoro be happy that you deleted that post, else a mod would have given you a big warning.

Now I don't care, post any links you want if you think that is right, but at least next time show more respect to a young and great member like masoud nekounam. You have been "trolling" to much on this site and should be careful.
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

i sent the **** a private message instead

as for your site go ****

if you dont have fukking link on your **** site when i post the video what the *** do you want to do, ****

now take your BIG warning and stick it up your ****
            Last edited by persianallstars; 05-14-2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

^ Enjoy your ban.

Comment

i will

Comment

Originally posted by Nicky Santoro View Post
                  i sent the moron a private message instead

as for your site go ****k yourself

if you dont have fukking link on your ****king site when i post the video what the fukk do you want to do, asshole

now take your warning and stick it up your mamas ass
                  ah ya, I know, I understand your feelings... suffering from diarrhea is a bad thing, specially when it also comes out of your mouth.... you better clean it up..... you have 6 months time to do so....

and don't forget those:
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Interesting interview by Navidkia in 90 show last night! He said "some" players used to say that Sepahan is a great and organized club, but when they realized that their salary was reduced to the salary cap, they started saying that they have family issues and their wives don't want to stay in Esfahan. I think he was referring to Khosro Heydari.

Also it was good to know that Aghili was willing to accept half of the Qatari team's salary from Sepahan and stay in Esfahan!
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^^
                      I really enjoyed the first 90 minutes of 90 (didn't watch beyond that).
                      It was all about Sepahan and of coruse the interview with the great man Moharam Navidkia. what a legend. never ever seen a footballer like him so adorable and truthful. real leader in Sepahan for people of Isfahan too. probably the best interview of any player Ive seen in 90. He is true class. mentioned a lot of thoughts of Sepahan fans and what they feel like about Seda va Sima...Loved it!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I don't know how much truth there is in rumours that MOhsen Bengar wants to leave for Perspolis?!
                        After years of great service to the club cementing his position as the top defender of the country and in TM, having so much success in a professional team in Esfahan, why would he all of a sudden want to make such a terrible career move and join a sorkhabi team full of hashiye?
                        I respect his decision,after all its his career his choice but I don't understand it. It can't be financial reason because Pp can't offer more than what Sepahan is already giving him.
                        Does he really want his whole life to be under microscope and for the public to see in newspapers and TV?

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

^ He is hamshahri with Rouyanian and likes to be with him next season.
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^^Oh ok whoever that is.
                            however risky move for his playing career. Doesnt he know of the Sepahan players that left the team for Sorkhabi and destroyed their careers? I wish that doesnt happen to our fine defender.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I caught the navad program halfway, in the middle of moharam's interview.

but I really enjoyed how he said it like it is about irib's favoritism. showing inconsequential and crappy matches of ss and pp while more important games from isfahani (I wish he had said shahrestani though) teams are ignored.
                              it was pathetic how ferdowsipour was trying to mullify him by saying THIS program is mainly about sepahan. I wish moharam had said "ghorbooneh ammatoon berin. bikhodi mennat nazarin. mikhastin in yeki barnameh ro ham baraye ghahremane league nazarid". but I guess moharam didnt want to lower himself to ferdowsipour's childish nonsense

Comment

Working...
                              X