• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
    Besides Karimi and Navidkia
    What about Abbas Mohammadi?
    yea of course besides Navidkia and karimi, they will miss the whole season

mohammadi should be fine by then, but i wouldn't worry too much about him, sure he's a top goalie but when you got Hemami, you got no worries.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Sepahan needs to strenthen its depth.

Comment

A win against Saipa and we are almost there.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

A win against Saipa and we are almost there.
          It's going be very difficult to beat Saipa, our record against them isn't too good compared to other teams. 6 wins and 8 losses.
          But we beat them in 1-0 last year when they were at their best so we can definitely do it today specially because they aren't in a great form.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I want to see more from Zadmahmood he is a great player who should be given more playing time.
            btw Kazemi can play against Saipa.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Aghili has been terrible and Kazemi has nothing to offer. Sepahan have been suffering since Mohammad Nouri left and Kazemi is not doing his job properly.

Comment

On an Iraqi site I read that Emad is leaving Sepahan for Qatar League, any news on this? Sepahan fans could you please provide us with the latest updates on him?

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                  I want to see more from Zadmahmood
                  I want to see more from you when your beloved team loses.
                  شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Originally posted by hamidr316 View Post
                    I want to see more from you when your beloved team loses.
                    Dadash, his team even with this loss is 4 points above the second best team in the league. His team is also playing in the Asian Champions League and is the current ACL runner up.

Now, how is your team doing?
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

I didn't see the match, but apparently sepahan missed a lot of chances and shouldn't have lost match.

Comment

Actually Daei's tactic kind of worked against Sepahan. Sepahan was superior but did not play with pationts. They rushed too much.

Comment

Dadash, his team even with this loss is 4 points above the second best team in the league.
                          Consider that FIFA reduced 6 points from us, otherwise you couldn't talk about 4 points difference!
                          شهریور سال 52

پرسپولیس 6 - استقلال 0

لیگ تخت جمشید سال 1351

پرسپولیس 6 - سپاهان 0

Comment

Consider that FIFA reduced 6 points from us, otherwise you couldn't talk about 4 points difference!
                            Without point reductions(PP's 6 and Sepahan's 3) his team is still above yours
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Without point reductions(PP's 6 and Sepahan's 3) his team is still above yours
                              it was initialy 5 points... then reduced to 3 i think...

but why talk about what "could" have been the situation like... when you can talk about what "will" be the situation... the next 3-4 games are just like finals for the teams at the top and the teams at the bottom of the table...

i don't care what sepehan does in IPL... they have to focus on ACL and make it to the final again...
                              sigpic

Comment

Fifa taking 6 points from your team tells us a lot about your team.

this was a very unfair match, i'm now ashamed that daei is our tm coach because we won't qualify to wc with his tactics and even if we do, the style of his play is disgusting. Sepahan should have scored like 6 goals which they didn't and saipa defended with 11 after they scored which made thing difficult.

I'm angry because we should have won this match, and we played a good game.
                                Sepahan still Champions.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X