Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by footballeirani View Post
    Your best scoring player this season was Emad Reza who is a high profile player and not a nobody when he signed with Sepahan. He was also your best scorer two seasons ago. Also your best scorer last season was Ibrahim Toure who played for Perspolis and Peykan before that and had impressive stats. Yes, Sepahan has had some players who played for their club most of their career but they also heavily rely on signing top prospects in the offseason.
    The fact that you can come up with 2 names in a 3 season span just proves my point more. Thank you.
    Besides both of those players before joining Sepahan were not high profile players. Toure did not play well in PP and Emad was a nobody before Sepahan and when he went to Shahin Booshehr (before he came back again) he sucked balls.

Comment

Now thats funny. Toure was scoring for Perspolis every other game and before that for Peykan. Then he went to Sepahan yehoyi marof shod?

How about Januario? He followed GN from Esteghlal to Sepahan. Labod onam marof nabod? lol

Comment

Now thats funny. Toure was scoring for Perspolis every other game and before that for Peykan. Then he went to Sepahan yehoyi marof shod?

How about Januario? He followed GN from Esteghlal to Sepahan. Labod onam marof nabod? lol
        OK. So he was scoring left and right and you guys just let him go? This proves the stupidity of your teams decision makers. However I don't remember Toure being any good in PP. In Sepahan he turned into a half decent player. Again coming up with 3 players in a 3 season span proves my point.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          OK. So he was scoring left and right and you guys just let him go? This proves the stupidity of your teams decision makers. However I don't remember Toure being any good in PP. In Sepahan he turned into a half decent player. Again coming up with 3 players in a 3 season span proves my point.
          Kia jan why would you argue with this guy man! Just put him in your ignore list (just like me) so you can't see his Childish amateur comments anymore , that would save you lots of time trying to prove something to him!

Comment

bro, when u come to this thread, be ready to hear all these stuff.

all players were nobodies, they came to sepahan, became messis and ronaldos, left to esteghlal/perspolis and became zeros again
            Originally posted by siavasharian
            ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
            بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

I just came back from a 4 day visit in Esfahan along with a few non-Esfahani friends. What a great city! I was really proud that I am an Esfahani.

We walked in Naghshe Jahan square and saw the nice hand-made works in the shops. The square was beautiful and clean and when I think about it, such a touristic place is rare in the world where you can walk with your family/friends, do shopping, enjoy the scenery, enjoy the historic monuments such as Masjed Shah, Lotfollah, Ali Ghapoo and relax and have a good time.

Then we walked along Zayanderood, visited 33 pol and pole Khajoo. The 2 bridges are nice but on top of that you can see the beautiful gardens and green area along the river. You can see people come there with their family members, Sofre pahn mikonan and eat their dinner, drink tea and watch their loved ones play and run happily...

We went also to Nazhvan garden and I visited the garden for the first time. They hold all sorts of birds in a very big garden, you can see eagles, pigeons, owls, pea****s, Pelicans, etc. all in an open area protected with a very very large net.

We also dined out in different places such as Hotel Abbasi, Koorosh, Aseman, Shahrzad, etc. Hotel Abbasi is honestly one of the nicest hotels I have ever seen and a really unique one. The walls and roofs are so nice and amazing. The food in Shahrzad restaurant is really high quality and the price is so inexpensive compared to the crazy prices that you see in some restaurants in Tehran.

I am really happy and proud that I am originally from this great city, and I just want to say that the success of this city in sports is not only a matter of spending big money as some people think. It is a result of hard work, good organization (in Iranian standards off course) and a long and proud history.....
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^^ How could you stand the heat!?!

We have Esfahani friends visiting us now for the week and they say it's just way too hot to be out during the day
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

any news on bengar , hosseini and karimian?
                  are they leaving or staying?

Comment

karimian left as far as i know, we should have kept him imo.

Comment

ali ahmadi of zz joined sepahan on a 2 yr deal

علی احمدی رسما به سپاهان پیوست

خبرگزاری ایمنا: مدافع فصل گذشته تیم فوتبال ذوب آهن به مدت دو فصل به تیم فوتبال سپاهان پیوست.

سه شنبه ۱۶ خرداد ۱۳۹۱ - ۲۰:۵۱
                      به گزارش ایمنا، علی احمدی با حضور در هیات فوتبال استان اصفهان و ثبت قرارداد خود با باشگاه سپاهان به مدت ۲ فصل به تیم فوتبال سپاهان پیوست.
                      مدافع جدید تیم فوتبال سپاهان فصل گذشته در تیم همشهری یعنی ذوب آهن بازی می*کرد و با اتمام قراردادش با باشگاه ذوب آهن پس از بررسی پیشنهادهایش به مدت دو فصل به سپاهان پیوست.
                      با این حساب باید جدایی محسن بنگر از سپاهان را قطعی بدانیم. گفتنی است سپاهان در پست دفاع وسط در حال مذاکره با دیگر مدافع فصل پیش ذوب آهن یعنی فرشید طالبی است.
                      /۱۷

http://www.imna.ir/vdcfymdv.w6dj0agiiw.html

Comment

Originally posted by rugsnotbombs View Post
                        ^^ How could you stand the heat!?!

We have Esfahani friends visiting us now for the week and they say it's just way too hot to be out during the day
                        Yes, it was really hot, we mostly went out after evenings.

Originally posted by Behboad
                        any news on bengar , hosseini and karimian?

are they leaving or staying?
                        Bengar will 99% leave. Karimian was released by the club, so he will definitely leave. Hosseini is negotiating with Esteghlal and Persepolis, but Rahimi wants to keep him. We should wait and see...
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

I think Ando will be joining us.
                          Beikzadeh is gone and so is Karimian.

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                            I just came back from a 4 day visit in Esfahan along with a few non-Esfahani friends. What a great city! I was really proud that I am an Esfahani.

We walked in Naghshe Jahan square and saw the nice hand-made works in the shops. The square was beautiful and clean and when I think about it, such a touristic place is rare in the world where you can walk with your family/friends, do shopping, enjoy the scenery, enjoy the historic monuments such as Masjed Shah, Lotfollah, Ali Ghapoo and relax and have a good time.

Then we walked along Zayanderood, visited 33 pol and pole Khajoo. The 2 bridges are nice but on top of that you can see the beautiful gardens and green area along the river. You can see people come there with their family members, Sofre pahn mikonan and eat their dinner, drink tea and watch their loved ones play and run happily...

We went also to Nazhvan garden and I visited the garden for the first time. They hold all sorts of birds in a very big garden, you can see eagles, pigeons, owls, pea****s, Pelicans, etc. all in an open area protected with a very very large net.

We also dined out in different places such as Hotel Abbasi, Koorosh, Aseman, Shahrzad, etc. Hotel Abbasi is honestly one of the nicest hotels I have ever seen and a really unique one. The walls and roofs are so nice and amazing. The food in Shahrzad restaurant is really high quality and the price is so inexpensive compared to the crazy prices that you see in some restaurants in Tehran.

I am really happy and proud that I am originally from this great city, and I just want to say that the success of this city in sports is not only a matter of spending big money as some people think. It is a result of hard work, good organization (in Iranian standards off course) and a long and proud history.....
                            did you eat beriyani?

Comment

Originally posted by hzv View Post
                              did you eat beriyani?
                              dude its beryon ! Beryani is a pakistani food made with chicken and rice !
                              Its Beryoon .

Comment

Originally posted by Behboad View Post
                                dude its beryon ! Beryani is a pakistani food made with chicken and rice !
                                Its Beryoon .
                                Beryoon ham faghat beryoone koocheh teeleefoonkhooneh and maybe Azam.

Comment

Working...
                                X