Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
    Not sure, he could be Ali Karimi the third! You know, Ali is a very common name, Karimi is a common family name, so there are probably thousands of Ali Karimis in Iran
    looooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
      Not sure about the design, but we will wear the same brand, Lotto, till the mid-season and then Adidas till the end of the season.
      adidas??? how do you know?

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        lol navidkia always looks high in the pictures
        In iran wE call That : Cheshme Khomar! And for some reason people find that sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
          In iran wE call That : Cheshme Khomar! And for some reason people find that sexy!
          Bedroom eyes!

Comment

We traditionally have a slow start at the beginning of the seasons, I hope we can change the tradition and start strongly in the first few weeks...
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

in scotland they have Burger Kilt. in iran they have Burger Kurd. in israel they have Burger Kvetch. in brazil they have Burger Kick (soccer)
              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

^^^ Please stop spamming the boards with your random unrelated comments. Last friendly warning!
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Well Sepahan won its first game and from what I heard Djalovic/Khalatbari were already working pretty good together. R.D hit the post once in the first half. Good thing was that Tamini scored. In your face Bengar.
                  Zob on the other hand was humiliated. Korbekandi is not the right choice. In my opinion he should be the head coach of Sepahan Novin and not Zob. He is just not a WINNER and he transfers that character to his players.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    Well Sepahan won its first game and from what I heard Djalovic/Khalatbari were already working pretty good together. R.D hit the post once in the first half. Good thing was that Tamini scored. In your face Bengar.
                    Zob on the other hand was humiliated. Korbekandi is not the right choice. In my opinion he should be the head coach of Sepahan Novin and not Zob. He is just not a WINNER and he transfers that character to his players.
                    bro i watched the goals , it was mainly zob ahans goalies fault which i think it was homami and also their young DF ! lets just wait for them to get organise .

Comment

any clips from todays game?

Comment

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
                        bro i watched the goals , it was mainly zob ahans goalies fault which i think it was homami and also their young DF ! lets just wait for them to get organise .
                        Where did you see the goals?

Also, anybody know Sepahan and Zob Ahan's line-ups?

Comment

any clips from todays game?
                          Here you can see the goals of the Fajr-Zob Ahan match and few interviews:
                          http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=4340

and here is the goal of Hadi Tamini:
                          http://www.pfdctv.com/?p=4344
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

So he can mess up our youth? That guy does not have any business coaching any team, he is best teaching goal keeping in some casual summer football school.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                              Where did you see the goals?

Also, anybody know Sepahan and Zob Ahan's line-ups?
                              sadeghi
                              jafari tamini talebi ashjari (iraninejad)
                              ebrahimi-kolahkaj
                              jamshidian-zoneidpour
                              Djalovic-Khalatbari(Sukay)

Jafarpour also came in for another player but don't know who. Khalatbari was a good boy since he didn't complain when he was subbed out.
                              Sorry don't know about Zob's lineup but it looked like the GK was a foreigner.

Comment

Originally posted by Masoud_A View Post
                                So he can mess up our youth? That guy does not have any business coaching any team, he is best teaching goal keeping in some casual summer football school.
                                Well I was being generous to him since we have losers like Parviz Mazloomi and Misaghian coaching teams in the IPL. Honestly Korbekandi isn't any worse than those 2 clowns.

Comment

Working...
                                X