No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepahan looking great! KB with 2 GREAT assists today against ZZ. and entire sepahan team making a great hustle as always.
    Al ahli is ours to destroy!
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Sepahan looking great! KB with 2 GREAT assists today against ZZ. and entire sepahan team making a great hustle as always.
      Al ahli is ours to destroy!
      khalatbari is on fire i think he had 5 assists so far! wow lol So navidkia + khalatbari + RD = deadly

Comment

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
        khalatbari is on fire i think he had 5 assists so far! wow lol So navidkia + khalatbari + RD = deadly
        that assist he made to navidkia was just..... amazing. and this is what many people don't understand about KB, he is a playmaker and not so much a finisher! and they ridicule him for having lower goal scoring.
        -He provides good crosses and DEADLY set ups
        - he is lightning fast
        - his left and right fake has gotten TM at LEAST 5 penalties, and his club teams many more.
        Im really excited by sepahan this year. KB-RD-SUKAJ is pretty dangerous
        Not to mention navidkia actually has finishing skills. ..

Comment

I am concerned about Zob Ahan being on the bottom of the table ... I hope they manage to pull themselves up!
          They have alwasy been a great team and I hate to lose them to Azadegan.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
            I am concerned about Zob Ahan being on the bottom of the table ... I hope they manage to pull themselves up!
            They have alwasy been a great team and I hate to lose them to Azadegan.
            its all about their goalie . he needs to be benched .

Comment

If Zobahan relegates I will truly be very upset A team that has brought us humility by destroying people in international competitions should have MORE funding than teams like PP and SS which have time an time again FAILED against mediocre teams!@

Comment

for some reason Al Taawon vs Al Ahli week2 match has been postponed. al ahli's next match is on 28/08/12

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                  shows that Sepahan are always careful about the quality of their foreign players.
                  It's not just about that. Sepahan brings out the best in players. That's what happens when you have great organization, a good coach, and a good system. You could replace half the team and they would still play well. There's just so much stability to this team. Even Bengar played well when he was in Sepahan. On the other hand, teams like PP and SS do a good job of deteriorating its players with hashie, disorganization and ill management. And we wonder why our young prospective players don't bloom to their full potential. They end up playing for the Big Two and their careers go to shit. Imagine if Khalatbari had ended up in PP. He would probably be ineffective with 0 assists.

Comment

We need one more CD like Farshid Talebi. Tamini is not reliable for a starter and Ahmadi is not in form. I hope we use our Asian slot for a good CD. We have an awesome offence. We could use a right back to motivate Jafari or use Jafarpour to create compensation. With Moharam and Erwin Bulku coming in our midfield will be good too. Cesar deal is sealed with AlNasr. I think Sepahan got some money and now will release him to get Bulku to start.

Comment

Australian CD on his way:

ملسویچ در راه سپاهان/ تعطیلی تمرینات تا شنبه

خبرگزاری فارس: یک مدافع استرالیایی هفته آینده برای عقد قرارداد با سپاهان راهی اصفهان می*شود.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، تمرینات سپاهان پس از پیروزی مقابل ذوب آهن تا روز شنبه تعطیل شد و اعضای کاردفنی این تیم هم فرصت پیدا کردند تا راهی خارج از ایران شوند. مرزبان و کرانچار برای دیدار با خانواده های خود راهی آلمان و کرواسی شده اند.

باشگاه سپاهان قصد دارد تا شروع دوباره مسابقات لیگ یک مدافع استرالیایی را به خدمت بگیرد. این مدافع ملسویچ نام دارد. وی اصلیتی کروات دارد و در تیم هایدواکسپریت کرواسی بازی می کرده است. قرار شده این بازیکن هفته آینده به اصفهان بیاید.

انتهای پیام/

Comment

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ljubo_Miličević

Comment

^ Pretty big guy, he can be of great use in sepahan

Comment

looks like zlatko has choosen this guy! he played in croatian team last year ! their team came second!

Comment

He is going to Isfahan on Saturday. We will have 4 E Europeans if he signs up.

میلسویچ شنبه در تمرینات طوفان زرد

جبو ملسویچ،* مدافع استرالیایی مورد نظر زلاتکو کرانچار، * برای شرکت در تمرینات فولاد مبارکه سپاهان به اصفهان می*آید.

به گفته رسول خوروش مدیر تیم فوتبال فولاد مبارکه سپاهان، این مدافع که ملسویچ نام دارد ،* جمعه به اصفهان می آید و از شنبه هفته آتی در تمرینات سپاهان شرکت می کند تا در صورت تایید زلاتکو کرانچار با این باشگاه قرارداد امضا کند؛ این مدافع پیش از این در تیم هایدواکسپریت کرواسی بازی می کرده است.
                              تمرینات تیم فوتبال فولاد مبارکه سپاهان فعلا تعطیل است و قرار است تمرینات قهرمان ایران برای استارت دوباره در لیگ، از شنبه از سر گرفته شود.

Comment

^ Actually he is Australian, so he would take up the open slot for an Asian player.

Comment

Working...
                                X