No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Come on man. He hasn't been that bad. He has been better than Rahmati. Its the Defence that is not doing good. So many cards. Ashjari has been crap. Jafari is in a slump and Tamini has been slow. Only Farshid has been good and not even as good as he was in Zob. Kranchar hasn't used Talebi/Ahmadi together in CD. Ahmadi has been red carded once and so has Talebi and Tamini has 3 yellows. I think next game Moradmand will start.

Comment

^ it's true besides farshid talebi everyone has pretty much been mediocre.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
        ^^Come on man. He hasn't been that bad. He has been better than Rahmati. Its the Defence that is not doing good. So many cards. Ashjari has been crap. Jafari is in a slump and Tamini has been slow. Only Farshid has been good and not even as good as he was in Zob. Kranchar hasn't used Talebi/Ahmadi together in CD. Ahmadi has been red carded once and so has Talebi and Tamini has 3 yellows. I think next game Moradmand will start.
        Bagheri is been okay but without competition his performance will decrease. Ashjari is crap , Ahmadi is been okay , Tamini has been really good , and telebi is been okay too! Its just ashjari !

Comment

Why doesn't Irannejad play? I'm guessing he didn't impress Kranjcar too much in the preseason camp, but he deserves another shot if Ashjari is going to play so poorly.

Comment

Go Sepahan! We need a win today...
            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
              Go Sepahan! We need a win today...
              too bad the game will not be broadcasted!

Comment

These stupid fans will bring down our team. Last week they chanted against Marzban and Kolahkaj and today they were going against Sukay and asking for Saket to come back. Bunch of idiots.

Comment

I think Veisi is back!
                  After the terrible start with Peykan, now he has managed three wins!

Comment

Originally posted by Rumez View Post
                    I think Veisi is back!
                    After the terrible start with Peykan, now he has managed three wins!
                    Good result for him, but i doubt he will stay in Peykan next season.
                    He played today 5 former Foulad players , Kameli, Ahmadi, Magholi , Fezollahi, Mobali and Isa Ale Kathir from Esteghlal Ahwaz.

Today was first game for former TM players Mobali (Peykan) and Gholami (Sepahan)

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                      Why doesn't Irannejad play? I'm guessing he didn't impress Kranjcar too much in the preseason camp, but he deserves another shot if Ashjari is going to play so poorly.
                      Sure blame the fans for the lost, what's next you will blame the ball? Sepahan lost because they didn't play their game. To be honest with you I thought PP was bad, valee all the big clubs are doing bad What's going on with the them, I think sareshoon baad rafteh. How do you lose to Saipa and Peykaan.

"FIRE all those homeless looking managers", and hire the "PRAOLYMPIC" champions. They know how to win.

IRIB = Idiots Running Iranian Broadcasting.

Comment

The problem with Sepahan is that they had a very strong team last season. That team was strong enough to win the IPL and reach the quarter final in the ACL. They had weaknesses in three positions; defensive midfielder, right back, left back. They should have bought at least one defensive midfielder, one right full back, and one left full back. Instead they let go of the best players in the squad and for whom ? for Adel Kolahkaj and Milad Zenyedpour.

Comment

Baba chil chil plz ! all of you guys chil sepahan will do good this season , they have a strong and professional squad ! Last season in week 6 we had only 8 points! Also two years ago up o week 7 we had only 11 points!

Im sure they will do good this year!

They played fantastic against strong saipa! a stupid mistake by bagheri and sepahan DF , and its FW missing 100% goals!

Comment

Can Sepahan rebound? Sure. But I think the quality of league might be better this year. There are not a lot of pushover teams. The worrisome part for Sepahan is that their schedule so far has been relatively easy.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Good result for him, but i doubt he will stay in Peykan next season.
                              He played today 5 former Foulad players , Kameli, Ahmadi, Magholi , Fezollahi, Mobali and Isa Ale Kathir from Esteghlal Ahwaz.

Today was first game for former TM players Mobali (Peykan) and Gholami (Sepahan)
                              Why do you think he won't stay?

BTW, Mobali played last week and assisted for the two goals against Nafte Tehran last week with his free kicks!

Comment

Its the best time to fu$k up. Later on there will be no time to make up. Knowing Kranchar I think he will fix the problem. The stupid fans are what I am worried about. I wish they ban them from home games.

Comment

Working...
                                X