X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on half season championship!
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Seems like this season once again the title battle will remain between Sepahan, Esteghlal and Tirakhtor. How interesting that both Tirakhtor and Sepahan despite losing some key players of their last season still managed to hold on to their superior performance and dominance.

Comment

Someone should really sit down and discuss why the two biggest clubs of Iran arent the ones who win titles and dominate the league. Something is fundamentally wrong with Perspolis, and Esteghlal rarely plays a beautiful game, they just win by one goal without any other scoring chances.

Sepahan really did deserve to win. Tractor is playing really well too. I hope in the coming years Perspolis and Esteghlal can reclaim the league. The two biggest clubs should have better quality.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
          Congrats on half season championship!
          Congrats man.
          So is this Iraqi Goal keeper true? Did he sign?

Comment

COME ON SEPAHAN SIGN MILAD NOURI!!! he would fit so perfectly in Sepahan. I hope Sepahan buys some seriously good players. I want Sepahan to win ACL!
            sigpic

Comment

pictures of the Aussie defender Milan Susak signing his contract
              http://isna.ir/fa/imageReport/910915...%D8%A8%D9%87#1

Comment

He seems really good watch the vid of him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdLa5MlTslQ

just what sepahan needs, congrats.
                sigpic

Comment

سپاهان تو بدان فاتح لیگ برتری / گرچه مظلوم تری از همه محبوب تری
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
                    Someone should really sit down and discuss why the two biggest clubs of Iran arent the ones who win titles and dominate the league. Something is fundamentally wrong with Perspolis, and Esteghlal rarely plays a beautiful game, they just win by one goal without any other scoring chances.

Sepahan really did deserve to win. Tractor is playing really well too. I hope in the coming years Perspolis and Esteghlal can reclaim the league. The two biggest clubs should have better quality.

goes to show that football wise, they arent the best

if sepahan and trakhtur etc deserve to be up there, its because well, they deserve it !

but i agree that the 2 tehran sides should be up there
                    IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

Football wise they should be the best thats what im saying. If you look at that timeline thing I posted, IPL was dominated by these two clubs just up until a couple of years ago. Why is it all of a sudden A) they have failed or B) clubs like Sepahan have suddenly improved so fast? :P
                      sigpic

Comment

Football wise they should be the best thats what im saying. If you look at that timeline thing I posted, IPL was dominated by these two clubs just up until a couple of years ago. Why is it all of a sudden A) they have failed or B) clubs like Sepahan have suddenly improved so fast? :P
                        $ and management
                        IRAN, SARVARE SARVARAN

Comment

And for the past ten years Sepahan has dominated. So if ten years from now Sepahan isn't a good team people will say the same thing.

Also before PP and SS dominated, PAS dominated.

In the 80s Everton dominated the EPL, but no one talks about why they aren't doing good except for Everton fans. Same with SS and PP, I don't think anyone cares about why they aren't winning except for their own fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Sorkhabi View Post
                            $ and management
                            More accurately, management and $ and not vice versa. Look at PP and how much they have spent since Rouyanian joined the team and their rank in the table...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Zeneyedpour and Kolahkaj left the champions. I hope we can get good replacements for them soon...
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Ashjari to SS

http://www.navad.net/NewsContent.aspx?NewsID=55562

Comment

33 years old according to wiki isnt that a bit to old?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X