No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ He signed with SS till the end of the season.
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Conflicting news about Hajsafi. Mehr reports that he "definitely" plays for Sepahan after mid-season, Varzesh3 reports that he will stay in Traxtor till the end of the season!
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

sepahan NEEDS hajsafi....... he is their product and they deserve him
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by aryanirani View Post
          33 years old according to wiki isnt that a bit to old?
          it nothing has to do with age, its all physical and stamina these days

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
            Conflicting news about Hajsafi. Mehr reports that he "definitely" plays for Sepahan after mid-season, Varzesh3 reports that he will stay in Traxtor till the end of the season!
            I think we will end up getting Hajsafi and giving Jamshidian on a loan. I would give up 3 players for Ehsan. He is our future Moharram.

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBlue View Post
              it nothing has to do with age, its all physical and stamina these days
              Ashjari is worthless but I think GN wants someone for crosses and "oute dasti" from the left as he has Heydari on the right. hence the aquiring of Farzad Hatami as a target forward to head in those balls. A true AliAsghari system.

Comment

^ What do you guys think of Irannejhad? I'm sure he was better than Ashjari and if Hajsafi comes back, he will probably be back to benchwarming.
                But regardless, is he any good?

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                  ^ What do you guys think of Irannejhad? I'm sure he was better than Ashjari and if Hajsafi comes back, he will probably be back to benchwarming.
                  But regardless, is he any good?
                  Good for a sub but thats it. His defensive capabilities aren't too bad but is too week in offence. He would be good to sub in the last 30 min to defend a lead. Definitely better than Ashjari with current form bu weaker than the Ashjari of Zob.

Comment

Congrats on the hazfi win. We beat the most in form team of IPL. This was their 1st loss in 9 games. Who does Sepahan play next?
                    From what I heard Khalatbari and Gholami and Bulko were the best players. Also Jahan Alamian played good too. Jamshidian is still in a slump. Once again Kranchars subs paid off (Sukay and Jahan Alamian and Kazemi). Our bench is really weak by letting go of Ashjari, Zoneidpour, and Kolahkaj. That is way too many players to lose in the winter break considering we only signed Susak who is not even in Isfahan yet.
                    Where is TMfan and Sezahan and Shayan?

Comment

does anyone know the attendance of todays game?

Comment

i think it was 2000 lol

Comment

5 سپاهانی در تیم ملی نوجوانان ایران

دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال در نامه ای به باشگاه فولاد مبارکه سپاهان از پنج بازیکن این باشگاه برای حضور در اردوی انتخابی و آماده سازی تیم ملی نوجوانان ایران دعوت به عمل آورد.

به گزارش پایگاه خبری سپاهان، مهدی محمد نبی در این نامه از طلایی پوشان نوجوان میلاد داعی، امیر نصر آزادانی، رضا اسدی،امیر حسین کریمی و مهدی امینی دعوت نموده تا در این اردو که در کمپ تیم های ملی برگزار می شود حاضر شوند.

Comment

So I hope to get at least two more good players before the transfer market is over...
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Hajsafi will join sepahan practices on Wednesday great news for us
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Ehsan wants to retire in Sepahan unless he get a European offer. Damesh garm.

داخلی خبر ورزشی
                                کد مطلب : 83980

حاج صفی پس از بازگشت به اصفهان در گفتگو با ایمنا:
                                اگر لژیونر نشدم، دوست دارم فوتبالم را در سپاهان تمام کنم
                                هر چه دارم از سپاهان است
                                خبرگزاری ایمنا: حاج صفی صبح امروز در باشگاه سپاهان بود تا سرو سامانی به کارهای خود بدهد و از فردا در تمرینات سپاهان حضور یابد.

شنبه ۲ دی ۱۳۹۱ - ۱۲:۴۵
                                احسان حاج صفی که هواداران سپاهان بی صبرانه منتظر بازگشت او به سپاهان بودند در گفتگویی کوتاه به ایمنا گفت: خیلی خوشحال هستم که به سپاهان بازگشتم. من هر چه در فوتبال دارم از سپاهان و هواداران این تیم است و خوشحالم که بار دیگر می توانم در این تیم توپ بزنم.
                                احسان ادامه داد: از فردا یا نهایتاً دوشنبه در تمرینات تیم سپاهان حضور خواهم یافت و به طور جدی کارم را با این تیم آغاز خواهم کرد. کار سختی در سه جبهه لیگ قهرمانان آسیا، لیگ برتر و جام حذفی داریم و هواداران سپاهان باز هم تشنه موفقیت در همه جامها هستند که امیدوارم بتوانیم از پس کار برآییم.
                                حاج صفی در مورد مصدومیت کشاله ران خود نیز گفت: روزهای پایانی مصدومیت را طی می کنم و امیدوارم هر چه زودتر این بهبودی حاصل شود. هنوز مشخص نیست که می توانم در دیدار با مس سپاهان را همراهی کنم یا خیر ولی تمام تلاشم را برای این موضوع انجام خواهم داد. اگر نامه پایان خدمت من صادر شود شاید به این بازی هم برسم.
                                احسان در پایان اضافه کرد: حالا که به سپاهان بازگشتم دوست دارم فوتبالم را در این تیم تمام کنم، البته اگر لژیونر شدم و فرصتی برای حضور در فوتبال اروپا نصیبم شد که سپاهانی ها مرا درک خواهند کرد ولی اگر نشد دوست دارم تا پایان دوران فوتبالم پیراهن سپاهان را در تمرین بمانم

Comment

Working...
                                X