No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice win in Tehran. Esteghlal only had one chance even though we were down one man. Nice PK by Susak. He made up for his mistake on the goal. Ma Sepahanim va hala halaha ghahreman! Tabrik be hamegi.

Comment

Great win, dame bache haa garm. Al-Ahli is next...
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan victory in pics;

Comment

Heavy schedule which wraps up the outcome of the season in three tournaments.

14 Esf. Gahar-Sepahan (1-4) W
          18 Esf. Sepahan-Saba (2-0) W
          23 Esf. Gharafeh-Sepahan (3-1) L
          28 Esf. Tractor-Sepahan (1-3) W
          9 Farv: Esteghlal-Sepahan (5-6) W
          13 Farv: Sepahan-Al Ahli
          17 Farv: Sepahan- Naft T
          21 Farv: Al Ahli- Sepahan
          26 Farv: Esteghlal- Sepahan
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Kranchar has a great record when it comes to domestic football. When it comes to ACL he ain't that great. If he were Iranian alot of people would be on his a$$ saying he is not good for Int'l football. Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
              Kranchar has a great record when it comes to domestic football. When it comes to ACL he ain't that great. If he were Iranian alot of people would be on his a$$ saying he is not good for Int'l football. Just saying.
              I think he did pretty well last year if you ask me, however his team has done poorly in this edition, I still say keep him, he is better than anything we will ever get.
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

i hope ebrahmizadeh coaches sepahan after the departure of krancjar!

Comment

come on guys. I think Kranjear has done pretty well.

last year they beat the eventual champs, al-sadd in BOTH games and had it not been for some sloppy management (not the coach's fault), they would have advanced and maybe even reached the finals.

this year also he's done well. and I hope all of you guys remember this game was highly influenced by the idiots who scheduled the hazfi semis 3 days before such important int'l games. I am pretty sure if that hazfi game hadnt happened, today we'd be cheering sepahan's win

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                    Its too soon for EZ to takeover Sepahan. I would give him another 2 seasons to gain more experience. He is definitely my 1st choice if we want to go domestic. For now I would stick to Kranchar.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post

last year they beat the eventual champs, al-sadd in BOTH games and had it not been for some sloppy management (not the coach's fault), they would have advanced and maybe even reached the finals.

this year also he's done well. and I hope all of you guys remember this game was highly influenced by the idiots who scheduled the hazfi semis 3 days before such important int'l games. I am pretty sure if that hazfi game hadnt happened, today we'd be cheering sepahan's win
                      Even with those tired legs had they taken their chances it would have been 4-4 or 5-4 in our favor. What killed us was Gordan. He didn't do jack.

Comment

At the bold, just saying, but Bonacic was Sepahan's coach vs Al Sadd, not Kranjcar.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                          At the bold, just saying, but Bonacic was Sepahan's coach vs Al Sadd, not Kranjcar.
                          Right. This will be Kranchar's 2nd ACL. The first was advancing and beating Es. He lost to this AlAhli in 1/4 finals. AlAhli went all the way to finals.

Comment

^^ masoud is right. I may have got the ACL editions mixed up.

Even with those tired legs had they taken their chances it would have been 4-4 or 5-4 in our favor. What killed us was Gordan. He didn't do jack.
                            well that and some unlucky and poor finishing by both sukaj and khalatbari. these 2 missed 3 golden chance. only if they were slightly more lucky ...

Comment

I disagree. I think his ACL record is fine. He got to the quarter-finals last year and lost to the eventual finalist after his team had been severely depleted. I agree with your latter comment. Ghalenoei especially gets undeserved heat, in my opinion.

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              I think he did pretty well last year if you ask me, however his team has done poorly in this edition, I still say keep him, he is better than anything we will ever get.
                              This is his second ACL. He hasn't failed yet. But he is failing.

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              That would be very appropriate. But only if Kranjcar has to go for some reason. Ebrahimzadeh will one day be perfect for Sepahan.

That was Luka Bonacic, not Kranjcar. Bonacic is probably more experienced than Kranjcar in the ACL.

Comment

kranjcar hasn't done anything that really makes me question his position and all the great things he has done for sepahan....he has been a huge part if not the biggest part of their success in the last couple of years.

however, i will say that if he fails to advance sepahan from their group, i will be disappointed. their squad is lacking a few things here and there as i mentioned in the matchday thread, so i wouldn't give up on him....it would be a mistake to let him go. however if he doesn't address the issues about the squad over the summer.....then i may begin to question him as manager.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X