Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeZaAhan View Post
    Ahmadi Owned Rahmati ! Jabbari is not up to navidkia's level ! Arash afshin is the beast ! Hopefully when sukaj and navidkia are both back then sepahan we can see the real sepahan !

Zob ahan ! : Tabrizi guy is shit ! hadadifar is not fit yet ! mosalman is okay , Imani is fantastic i hope we see him more than old players like mehdi rajabzadeh ! even though we have bought shit players from Azadegan league (not up to IPL level yet ) , but i think zob ahan will do great this year hopefully they will take 4rth spot !

I agree with everything except jabbari, jabbari and navidkia are very different types of players, nadivkia is a TRUE attacking mid, wheras jabbari is more of a center mid with a very creative method of passing.
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      I agree with everything except jabbari, jabbari and navidkia are very different types of players, nadivkia is a TRUE attacking mid, wheras jabbari is more of a center mid with a very creative method of passing.
      true but their main job is to give deadly passes ! something that so far jabari has failed . maybe he'll improve in future matches ( i hope) , but i think when navidkia and sukaj are both back sepahan will be super super deadly !

Comment

Morteza Tabrizi wasnt that bad. He is still young, i think he is only 22. He can improve himself.

Comment

Originally posted by football-fan-21 View Post
          Morteza Tabrizi wasnt that bad. He is still young, i think he is only 22. He can improve himself.
          Payam sadeghian >>>>>>>>> tabrizi .... any day !
          even though i have no respect for the guy after he left ZZ !

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            It looks like this thread is dying. We have the best team ever & nobody is commenting.
            Where is Shayan & TM fan & Babak and MAsh Ali & Behbood & sorkh?
            We had a pretty good game against Es but our midfield was not the best. Jabbari didn't do a great job but I didn't expect him to do great because of all of the psychological pressures. Kranchar should have replaced him with Yaghoob in the 2nd half. I think the best player was Shoja Khalilzadeh. He was the best purchase this season considering our F'ed up D line. He did a fantastic job making Majidi useless & if the ref was good Majidi would have been sent off half way through the game (he should have gotten 3 yellows). Rahman did a pretty good job & proved he is head & shoulders above Rahmati. I am so glad he is back. Ehsan was also great and he effectively shut down their right side & assisted the goal with his pressing. Aghili was also superb & he has been a great replacement for Moharram in keeping the winning spirit high & being a true leader. His PK was flawless as always (Its not easy scoring in front of 65000 opposing fans). The only poor performance came from Jahanalian who played his worst game ever. He needs to learn from his mistakes. And finally I love the way Afshin plays. He is a joy to watch & I am glad he got on the board with an early goal. Bring on Gostareshe Tabriz.
            Ma Sepahanim va hala halaha ghahreman!
            I have been following the thread for news of my favourite best teams; Sepahan and Zob Ahan. I think Sepahan need to work on their midfield. Ali Karimi is a better option in my opinion for defensive midfielder. Zob Ahans defense has weakened since the departure of Farshid Talibi and Ali Ahmadi.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
              I have been following the thread for news of my favourite best teams; Sepahan and Zob Ahan. I think Sepahan need to work on their midfield. Ali Karimi is a better option in my opinion for defensive midfielder. Zob Ahans defense has weakened since the departure of Farshid Talibi and Ali Ahmadi.
              He is still in Sepahan. He was on the bench in both games. I'm glad Talebi is gone. He was too slow. Khalizadeh is a perfect replacement since he is 8 years younger.

Comment

Two concerns for me:

1. Mohsen Irannejad. I'm really starting to think that this guy is a liability; maybe it's just me but I feel like it's sooti after sooti with this guy. I'd much rather play Hajsafi in the LB than Irannejad.

2. Jabbari. Watching his interview following the Esteghlal match, I don't have a doubt that there's a huge possibility that he'll pack up and leave at nim-fasl. I really hope Navidkia gets well soon because if Jabbari packs up during the middle of the campaign, it could really screw us over.

Aside from that, there's really not much to be said. For the past 6-7 years, Sepahan has been the shining beacon of our football by making good investments and as such, playing progressive football and getting results. Looking at the bigger picture, I think Sepahan winning the league this season would go a long way towards pushing for Kranjcar to take over Team Melli following Queiroz.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                  Two concerns for me:

1. Mohsen Irannejad. I'm really starting to think that this guy is a liability; maybe it's just me but I feel like it's sooti after sooti with this guy. I'd much rather play Hajsafi in the LB than Irannejad.

2. Jabbari. Watching his interview following the Esteghlal match, I don't have a doubt that there's a huge possibility that he'll pack up and leave at nim-fasl. I really hope Navidkia gets well soon because if Jabbari packs up during the middle of the campaign, it could really screw us over.

Aside from that, there's really not much to be said. For the past 6-7 years, Sepahan has been the shining beacon of our football by making good investments and as such, playing progressive football and getting results. Looking at the bigger picture, I think Sepahan winning the league this season would go a long way towards pushing for Kranjcar to take over Team Melli following Queiroz.
                  He has a one year contract. I don't think that his contract is that "tokhmi" to just pack up & leave.
                  Irannejad is an OK sub for the LB. I honestly think I if he was not left footed he would not play in IPL. I prefer to use one of the youngsters like Ali Gholami or Moradmand for subbing in during the dying minutes of a game that we have a comfortable lead.

Comment

I was talking about Zob Ahan kia. Zob Ahans defense was much better with Ali Ahmadi and Farshid Talebi. I like Mohsen Irannejjad. I used to play as a left back in Al Arabi club in Kuwait. A full back should look into the whole field and take his time to weigh his pass or cross. He does this and his defense is good.

Comment

How have Hamoudi, Gholami, and Ebrahimi been in Sepahan so far this year?
                      And btw, Hajsafi isn't getting the praise he deserves for the first goal vs SS, he dispossessed Heydari nicely and laid the ball on a silver platter for Afshin.

Comment

i haven't seen ali karimi play yet but im pretty sure yaghoub karimi is good enough (krancjar doesn't give him enough time) !

I don't know why krancjar is really keen on playing Djalovich ! he chases the ball all day ! I admit he is good in air, he wins 90% of the long/high balls but whats the point when he can't even pass , shoot , or head the ball correctly and effectively !

Only 4 goals last year !

Comment

i haven't seen ali karimi play yet but im pretty sure yaghoub karimi is good enough (krancjar doesn't give him enough time) !

I don't know why krancjar is really keen on playing Djalovich ! he chases the ball all day ! I admit he is good in air, he wins 90% of the long/high balls but whats the point when he can't even pass , shoot , or head the ball correctly and effectively !

Only 4 goals last year !
                          Ali Karimi is good enough to be a starter. Based on what I have seen from him, his passing and his tackling are of high standard.

Comment

Ali Karimi is good enough to be a starter. Based on what I have seen from him, his passing and his tackling are of high standard.
                            Ali Karimi plays with his head up & makes nice forward passes. Fans that go to the practice sessions love him & Sharifi. I heard he is a bit lazy though.

Comment

Originally posted by masoud nekounam View Post
                              How have Hamoudi, Gholami, and Ebrahimi been in Sepahan so far this year?
                              And btw, Hajsafi isn't getting the praise he deserves for the first goal vs SS, he dispossessed Heydari nicely and laid the ball on a silver platter for Afshin.
                              Hamoudi was great in the Foolad game and OK in the Es game. Ebrahimi was awful in the Foolad game but much better in the Es game. Golami is meh. I'm surprised he doesn't hear as much crap as Djalovic. He scored a tokhmi goal vs Foolad maybe that's why. He can't replace Sukay at least until now. Hopefully he gets better.

Comment

Only 4 goals last year !
                                I think he scored those 4 goals in his first 6 games. He lost his confidence I think & fans aren't nice to him. Sort of like Seyed Salehi.

Comment

Working...
                                X