No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Thanks for posting the interview. I don't know why, but I don't have a good feeling about this Torabian guy
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Sepahan will play against Saipa this week. Saipa is managed by Sepahan's ex-coach Firat.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

another bad game by Sepahan. If it wasnt for Rahman Ahmadi we would have lost! We look terrible going forward, we need strikers and midfielders ASAP! With the way we are playing right now Sepahan will not get anywhere. Its getting frustrating watching their games....
        Btw in absence of Gholami today Yaghoob Karimi started and got subbed off for A.Afshin in 2nd half, and other than that Krancjar made no other subs! WTF?

Comment

I didn't watch the game but watched the highlights & I have to say we sucked big time. Our GK & D is only good. The rest of the team sucks big time. That s what you get for turn over of 7 players every season. Unfortunately the team will think that the return of Sukay & NK will help us but it will take them a long time to gain their old form. We need a playmaker & a foreign striker. I would go with Mosalman or Hadadifar as a loan & buy a decent Brazilian striker.

Comment

^Very well said, and Kia jan i watched the whole game, Sepahan coudnt attack once the entire game. This is as weak as ive seen Sepahan in years. The return of Navidkia and Sukay at this point will not help, because they are comming back from serious injuries and will not be able to play 90 minutes. If we dont do anything at nimfasl, we will probably finish 5th at best! I like the idea of Mosalman and Hadadifar, but that would make Zobahan relegate and we dont want to see that, however we need changes ASAP.

Comment

I was surprised at the beginning of the season when I realized that we are going to keep Djialovic. He was very poor last season and he is about the same this season. We have always been famous for signing key foreign players, and they have been fundamental parts of our team. From Stepanian and Petrosian, to Emad Reza and Toure and most recently Bruno Cesar and Sukaj. We should get rid of him and sign a quality forward and midfielder.

We should also note that we have been very unlucky with long-term injures to our two key players NK and Sukaj and with the strange stories that we had with Dehnavi and Jabbari. But this is football and things like that happen. This is why we need a smart and active management who can deal with problems like that.
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^Djalovic is just a headache! Navidkia and Sukaj will not solve all of Sepahan's problems, because they will be at less than 50 % when they come back. So we need to buy solid midfielder and strikers if we want to stand a chance for winning any titles this year. With the current team will be the worse than what we were last year in AFC.

Comment

Sepahan need a good defensive midfielder, someone other than Omid Ebrahimi.

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
                    Sepahan need a good defensive midfielder, someone other than Omid Ebrahimi.
                    Akbar Imani is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Akbar Imani is very good.
                      Thanks to the managers of Sepahan, he left to Zob Ahan. I consider him a central midfielder like Mohammad Nouri and Ghassem Hadadifar. Iran has got a plenty of this type of player but they have always seemed to lack a good defensive midfielder.

Comment

Rumor has it that Kranchar will be gone at winter break.

Comment

^ Very bad move it happens
                          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^IMO if kranjcar leaves it woudnt be too bad if we have a good replacement for him! Because of his tactics we have lost many good players that could have helped us in the long run, and im not a huge fan of his rotations!

Comment

Sepahan-Malavan in two ours. We definitely need the three points.
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

گزارش لحظه به لحظه ی بازی داماش و ذوب آهن

ترکیب دو تیم داماش و ذوب آهن

Comment

Working...
                                X