No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think Sepahan's problem is the forward line. They need a creative midfield. Unless you have Zlatan as your striker, forwards cant create everything by themselves.

Now I know Gholami+Afshin isn't the best forward duo in the league, but I think its better then Seyed Salehi + Hadi Norouzi. The difference is that PP's midfield is more creative with Sadeghian, Nouri, etc...

Nonetheless, I think once Navidkia is back, Sepahan will start playing better. Krancjar has kept his team near the top of the table with several key players injured.

Think of how much better Gholami was last season when Navidkia was playing. Sukaj playing with this midfield won't be much different I think

Comment

Navidkia and Sukay wont fix all of sepahans problems they are commingle back from serious injuries and they are out for 2 more months. They need a good creative midfielder and a solid striker like Bruno cesar

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
        I don't think Sepahan's problem is the forward line. They need a creative midfield. Unless you have Zlatan as your striker, forwards cant create everything by themselves.

Now I know Gholami+Afshin isn't the best forward duo in the league, but I think its better then Seyed Salehi + Hadi Norouzi. The difference is that PP's midfield is more creative with Sadeghian, Nouri, etc...

Nonetheless, I think once Navidkia is back, Sepahan will start playing better. Krancjar has kept his team near the top of the table with several key players injured.

Think of how much better Gholami was last season when Navidkia was playing. Sukaj playing with this midfield won't be much different I think
        I thought this too but the midfield is not too bad with Yaghoub Karimi & Hajsafi & Omid Ebrahimi & Papi. Hajsafi has been our best player IMHO even though he is not being played in his post. The ,1st few games the teams we played got a lot of chances. Somehow Kranchar figured out to destroy the other teams midfield but what happened was we didn't create many chances for ourselves either. We had a clean sheet for 5 consecutive games & in the Malavan game they only had one or 2 decent chance so defensively it has worked but our problem is scoring.

Comment

Papi and hajsafi are the only ones playing decent, and y.karimi Plays as a winger he is not really a creative midfielder but he had a decent game today

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
            Papi and hajsafi are the only ones playing decent
            Papi has been horrible. He has missed at least 4 100% chances. I would say only Shoja & Hajsafi & Rahman have played OK this season.

Comment

^ Papi is not a finisher, but he is by far the best at taking 1v1 against any defender in the league which is what a winger does. but yea only these 4 players, O.Ebrahimi has also been sub-par.

Comment

Omid Ebrahimi has to be replaced. His forward ground passing is non existence. His defense ball tackling is horrible. Most of his balls goes back to Hadi Aghili. When Ali Karimi started to warm up he started to run more and ask to get the ball from Hadi Aghili and other defenders.

Comment

I think our problem is not just one or two players or positions. I watched the game yesterday. We used to play one-touch beautiful football, the best in the PGL. Now we play like an ordinary mid-table team. IMO, we change too many players each season and it is happening during the past three seasons. it is not easy to make harmony when you have 50% of the players changed.
                  2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Hajsafi has been amazing, such a good player, raw talent.. his an idiot for not moving to Europe already..
                    sigpic

Comment

Ehsan Hajsafi has moved to play attacking midfielder which is his real position. This is one good thing Zlatco Kranjcar did.

Comment

Rumor has it that Sepahan is in talks with this dude:
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-yzz2HxdYY

http://youtu.be/FuPuRk8FtMI

Anyone know him?

Comment

^ don't know him but he seems to have a sick scoring record wherever he has been, most noteably in the a-league. he must have been a top scorer there for 2-3 years. if he is as good as his stats show he may be able to revive sepahan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_van_Dijk
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            ^ don't know him but he seems to have a sick scoring record wherever he has been, most noteably in the a-league. he must have been a top scorer there for 2-3 years. if he is as good as his stats show he may be able to revive sepahan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergio_van_Dijk
                            Sometimes records & stats don't mean much. For example Bruno Cesar didn't have an outstanding record & played in a shitty league like Armenia but came to Sepahan for half a season & was instrumental in winning the PGL that year. On the other hand Djalovic had a sick record. He was the top scorer in the Croatian league and had an Ok spell in the Russian league but he hasn't done anything in Sepahan. Now Cesar went to AlNasr & was mediocre to say the least. Some players just click with a team & do great. Khorvash had an eye for talent abroad. He was the one that picked up Cesar & Sukay.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              Sometimes records & stats don't mean much. For example Bruno Cesar didn't have an outstanding record & played in a shitty league like Armenia but came to Sepahan for half a season & was instrumental in winning the PGL that year. On the other hand Djalovic had a sick record. He was the top scorer in the Croatian league and had an Ok spell in the Russian league but he hasn't done anything in Sepahan. Now Cesar went to AlNasr & was mediocre to say the least. Some players just click with a team & do great. Khorvash had an eye for talent abroad. He was the one that picked up Cesar & Sukay.
                              you're right, stats don't always translate especially when ur talking about different leagues. its just a shame for sepahan because they just need 1-2 good strikers to solve their problem IMO. they addressed the issues in their defense for the most part but the second the reconciled that issue, they had another issue on their hands. btw whats been the deal with sepahan not landing a foreign striker earlier? kranjcar was after one since the beginning of the transfer season and still hasn't been able to sign anyone. is it the club that's not helping him out or is he just being too picky?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                                you're right, stats don't always translate especially when ur talking about different leagues. its just a shame for sepahan because they just need 1-2 good strikers to solve their problem IMO. they addressed the issues in their defense for the most part but the second the reconciled that issue, they had another issue on their hands. btw whats been the deal with sepahan not landing a foreign striker earlier? kranjcar was after one since the beginning of the transfer season and still hasn't been able to sign anyone. is it the club that's not helping him out or is he just being too picky?
                                Sukay got injured right before the league started. With the purchase of Afshin to replace KB & Jabbari to replace NK they thought they were sitting in butter & no need for a foreign addition. Unfortunately Jabbari's unprofessionalism & the managements "gheyrat" on keeping an injured Sukay in the squad ruined everything. I remember Tabesh saying "ma namard nistim ke be khatere masdoomiyat Sukay oon ra hazf konim va ye khareji deegar biarim". To me this "niceness" is not for professional sports. You can't mix "javanmardi" & professional sports IMHO. this is why I think that this new guy will be added if Kranchar likes him because he is an "Asian" as he is an Indonesian/Dutch. So he basically replaces Sukay the Aussie/Serb who also counted as an Asian. This way Sukay/Djalo/Bulko all stay.

Comment

Working...
                                X