No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fooladshahr's pitch is getting destroyed, especially now that Giti Pasand plays their home matches their too. The pitch looks terrible and the ball bounces alot. We seriously need a good stadium in Isfahan and looks like Naghshe Jahan wont be ready anytime soon.

Comment

Sepahan asks TS for Mehdi Karimian.
      It looks like Afshin is going back to Foolad. Hopefully a trade with Bakhtiar is in the works.

Comment

Re: Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Karimian would help a lot in my opinion, but why would TS give him up?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Karimian would help a lot in my opinion, but why would TS give him up?

He was benched in a few games until the Eses game. There could be a trade in the works.

Comment

Sepahan are also after Seyed Salehi as well as Karimian, and looks like Afshin might go back to foolad, we could really trade him for bakhtiar.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
              Sepahan are also after Seyed Salehi as well as Karimian, and looks like Afshin might go back to foolad, we could really trade him for bakhtiar.
              Seyed Salehi is a big mistake. I would go for a foreign striker. If we have to go with Iranian forwards I would sign Shahbazzadeh or Mostafa Shojai or gholam reza rezai as a 3rd option. The 1st & 3rd one fit Sepahans tactics & Shojaie because he is a true Sepahani. He doesn't really fit our style though.

Comment

^ i agree we need a foreign striker, i hope they sign that van dyke guy if he is solid. I think the transfer window for foreign players is not until later on?
                Shahbazzadeh is good, i hope we snatch Bakhtiar Rahmani somehow!

Comment

We are officially after Reza Norouzi & Syed Salehi & Mehdi Karimian.
                  http://fooladsepahansport.com/

Seyed Salehi is a mistake. The other 2 are good choices.

Comment

Re: Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Reza nourozi can really help Sepahan

Comment

hadi norozi linked to sepahan , what a bad move for sepahan if it happens
                      sigpic

Comment

Rahman Ahmadi was voted best Sepahan player of the 1st half followed by Haj Safi & Khalilzadeh:
                        Rahman 17 votes
                        Ehsan 11
                        Shoja 8

http://forum.sepahannews.com/%DA%AF%...F%D8%9F-2.html

Comment

I think Seyyed Salehi and Reza Nourozi are the best striker options at the moment.

Comment

Sepahan has signed Amir Hossein Karimi on a 3 year deal from the U-17 team, he was the one to score against Canada and was Navad's guest last week. However, apparently none of the teams agreed to ship away Karimian,Seyed Salehi and Norouzi to Sepahan and looks like they wont be signing anyone for the 2nd half of the season.

Comment

Question to sepahan fans, has Hajsafi been playing in his real position this season? as a Left mid/ winger?

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Question to sepahan fans, has Hajsafi been playing in his real position this season? as a Left mid/ winger?
                                No. For the last 4 games he played as playmaker.

Comment

Working...
                                X