No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news!! Sukay is back in training and he will likely play against Saba next week, but I doubt he will play against Fajr tomorrow!

Comment

^ Don't worry Babk jan, our youngsters Sharifi (20 years old) and Karimi took care of the business and scored 3 goals. Dameshoon garm:

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/premi...7%D8%B3%DB%8C/
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ yes I saw the game. I must say that was probably Sepahans best game of the whole season. Sharifi could have scored another 2 goals today apart from the 2 he scored. I love what Sepahan is doing with their young players and putting trust in the youngsters to develop and get them results.

Comment

The average age of our squad is amazingly low. Just look at the numbers:

Ali Karimi: 19
          Sharifi: 20
          Jahan Alian: 22
          Hajsafi: 23
          Yaghoub Karimi: 22
          Khalilzadeh: 24
          Omid: 26

This team has a great future.
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
            The average age of our squad is amazingly low. Just look at the numbers:

Ali Karimi: 19
            Sharifi: 20
            Jahan Alian: 22
            Hajsafi: 23
            Yaghoub Karimi: 22
            Khalilzadeh: 24
            Omid: 26

This team has a great future.
            Hamoudi & Papi are under 25 too & Moradmand is 20. Only Rahman and Aghili are over 30.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
              Hamoudi & Papi are under 25 too & Moradmand is 20. Only Rahman and Aghili are over 30.
              Kia jan, I think Papi is 28 and Hamoudi is 27.
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Who is the best player in this season for sepahan so far? Is Soja Khalilahzadeh TM material?

Comment

Originally posted by football-fan-21 View Post
                  Who is the best player in this season for sepahan so far? Is Soja Khalilahzadeh TM material?
                  Hajsafi & Shoja & Rahman & Aghili have been the best this season & Sharifi & Ali Karimi have been the best in the last 2 games.

Comment

^ agreed Aghili and Shoja have been playing exceptionally well, is it just me or does Aghily no longer plays the "bekesh ziresh" style and tries to do some playmaking by passing on the ground?

Comment

Khalilzadeh 100% has been sepahans best so far IMO and will definitely be a starter for TM in the future. He is capable of playing in Europe, I hope he gets an opportunity to play in the WC.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

vote vor hajsafi!

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-the-World-Cup

Comment

Hello , just a quick question , was the referee of tiraxtur vs sepahan , the same referee for sepahan vs fajr sepasi ? if so , is it allowed for a referee to ref a team two games in a row ?
                          sigpic

Comment

PLDC - Esfahan, The Albanian striker of Sepahan has returned to practice after recovering from his injury.

While it was expected that he would play against Saba Qom for at least a few minutes, he believed that his physical condition was not right for the match and held back.

Regarding his latest condition, Xhevahir Sukaj said, “Although I tried very hard to return to the pitch, but I am not ready to play for Sepahan.”

He added, “I am still frightened by entering the pitch because I have been away from the pitch for a long time. I think I will be able to play by next month.”

Meanwhile, Moharram Navidkia is still receiving physiotherapy and is not yet ready to return to the pitch.

Comment

When can Van Djik play? It snowed in Isfahan yesterday & they practiced in the snow. Van Djik had some good headers in the 2-2 tie against Giti Pasand. Rahman didn't concede any goals. Gordan & Amini each conceded 1 goal in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                                When can Van Djik play? It snowed in Isfahan yesterday & they practiced in the snow. Van Djik had some good headers in the 2-2 tie against Giti Pasand. Rahman didn't concede any goals. Gordan & Amini each conceded 1 goal in the 2nd half.
                                I believe Van Djik will be able to play after the Saba game, which means he will likely play against Damash the following week. No way it snowed in Esfahan, thats a first... any video of the game vs. Giti Pasand. It would also be great to see Giti Pasand promote to IPL next season.

Comment

Working...
                                X