Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
    Apparently, this will be the first year in our football history that non of the Sorkhabi teams finish on one of the top three positions.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1239854...88%D9%86%D8%AF
    They better get used to it.

Comment

If we win against Saipa tomorrow, it will be our 6th victory in a row. Then it will be a pity if we do not win the league. I wish we could have play like this the whole season.

Let's hope The Tractor-Naft game ends up in a draw
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Is it his last game today?

Comment

^ ((((
          2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

link for the game, guys?
            never mind, found it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Is it his last game today?

Faraki doesn't use him. He is great for the last 30 minutes of the game.

Comment

Congratulations to my esfooni brothers and sisters. Ma Sepahanim hala hala ghahremanim

Comment

tabriiiiik bacheha ahahhaa vaaaay!!!!

Comment

I cant believe it
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
                      I have a feeling that we're gonna win this season. So proud of Zob Ahan as well. They were in the bottom of the league beginning of the season and they are now 4th
                      cough cough Let's recap my feelings here from 2 weeks ago

Comment

Sepahan celebrations:

Comment

First of all congrats to Sepahan and the fans in the beginning of the year I would've never seen this coming but the team slowly but surely got it together and played very solid consistent football in the second half of the season, especially in the last few weeks of the season. Moharram is a real legend not just for this team but in iranian football in general, always glad to see him win he's always been a class act.

Secondly does anyone have any photos of the celebration at the stadium? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything besides videos, if anyone comes across please share!

EDIT: nevermind, found photos on their Facebook page

Congrats again Sepahan, I hope they can make iran proud in the ACL next year as they usually do.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            First of all congrats to Sepahan and the fans in the beginning of the year I would've never seen this coming but the team slowly but surely got it together and played very solid consistent football in the second half of the season, especially in the last few weeks of the season. Moharram is a real legend not just for this team but in iranian football in general, always glad to see him win he's always been a class act.

Secondly does anyone have any photos of the celebration at the stadium? I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find anything besides videos, if anyone comes across please share!

Congrats again Sepahan, I hope they can make iran proud in the ACL next year as they usually do.
                            Thanks Ghermez Agha for your kind words. Wish the best of luck for your team in the current ACL season. Also I got very happy that PP beat SS today. More gentlemen like Branco should replace the Laats like GN in our football, it is definitely to the benefit of our national football.
                            2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

It feels sooo good when you are editing your profile signature to add a new trophy
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

khoda rishe doshmana sepahano kam koneh

Comment

Working...
                                X