Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navidkia is like the Tim Duncan of IPL

Comment

Did sharifi switch to CF after the first half of the season?

Comment

Congratulations to Sepahan and Isfooni's.

Couple of points:

1. Navidkia is a legend of your club. Its a real shame he didn't have the same impact for Team Melli. Injuries unfortunately prevented him of reaching his full potential and possibly having a good career in Europe. Iran is in real need of good CAM playmaker like him at the moment.

2. Hopefully the naghshe jahan stadium gets built sooner rather than later, its long overdue! Because the current stadium is just embarassing, I mean they don't even bother to upgrade it and add seats! Iran's representative in Asia needs to have a better stadium to represent us on the stage.

All other big teams in Iran play in decent stadiums. PP and SS in Azadi, Tractor in Yaadegar Emam, and Foolad in Ghadir with our new stadium to be built soon.

Comment

New clip
          http://toofanezard.ir/news/19802-%DA...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

best video yet. what a memorable night it was.

Comment

i just love it when sepahan burns asses all over the country everytime they win a championship, nothing better than this feeling.
              btw, what a classy interview from Papi and Aghili!

Comment

This is me and Hadi at City Center, 2-3 days before our game against Naft Masjed Soleyman

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                  [ATTACH]15970[/ATTACH] This is me and Hadi at City Center, 2-3 days before our game against Naft Masjed Soleyman
                  Nothing there Babak.

Comment

I dont know why it shows it sideways,cudnt find a way to rotate the picture.
                    Originally posted by kia View Post
                    Nothing there Babak.
                    image-bffc2e0e1b28397f2790a78d405d6bb1ed55367398616d0b13bf5b67599eec44-V.jpg

Comment

[ATTACH]15971[/ATTACH]
                      I don't know why it shows it sideways.
                      Cool. Where was this at?
                      You look just like an old friend. Although he is a lot older than you. His name is Siavash Hajian. Any relations?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        Cool. Where was this at?
                        You look just like an old friend. Although he is a lot older than you. His name is Siavash Hajian. Any relations?
                        This is at Isfahan City Center near Sepahan Shahr. Haha thats cool, but i have no relations with your buddy.I live in Toronto I just come by to visit once a year or two.

Comment

This is at Isfahan City Center near Sepahan Shahr. Haha thats cool, but i have no relations with your buddy.I live in Toronto I just come by to visit once a year or two.
                          That place is the 5th largest shopping mall in the world, how is it? really that huge?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            That place is the 5th largest shopping mall in the world, how is it? really that huge?
                            its really big. I havent seen anything similar anywhere else. Its 4 levels and they try to make it really khareji. They are still looking to expand, and some places on the mall are still under construction.

Comment

I know wiki isn't a source but the one thing they're usually pretty good with having roughly the right number of caps and goals....I couldve sworn Ali Karimi has been capped 2-3 times by CQ, I distinctly remember two occasions he came on as a sub late in the second half I believe one was against Kuwait in 2014 and I can't remember the second one.

He was capped correct, I'm not mixing him up am I?
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

very interesting news.

Sepahan has talked about bringing back the "Iran super cup" (a match between the winner of the league and the winner of the knock-out cup) and naming it the "Hejazi cup" in honor of Nasser Hejazi.

I really hope it happens.

http://90tv.ir/news/102702/%D8%A8%D8...A7%D8%B2%DB%8C

Comment

Working...
                                X