Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    Hajsafi might join Bochum. His transfer fee: 200k
    Hope for the best! But this is Iran, and for all we know it's very plausible that this is simply bazargarmi so I have my doubts.

But The Championship would have been much better as it would provide more exposure and intense competition.

Nevertheless, hope this works out. He deserves a move to Europe.
    Support Iran until the end

Comment

Link http://sepahanfc.ir/sepahan-transfer...%88%D9%85.html

He said that he won't go anywhere else than Sepahan if he doesn't go to Europe. It's a Bundesliga 2 team, not the best, but definitely realistic (Hashemian and Navidkia both also played there) and 200k is nothing at all as well, which shows that it can't really be baazar garmi. I can't see him joining any other team in Iran TBH.

He expressed his will to play in Europe all year, let's see what will happen

Comment

A clip to say goodbye to Sukay:
        http://toofanezard.ir/news/20500-%DA...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

Source: Iran varzeshi?

Comment

I want his move to materialize even though it's a mid-table team from the 2nd Bundesliga which doesn't make me excited.

Hajsafi deserves a transfer to Europe more than anyone in TM.

Comment

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I want his move to materialize even though it's a mid-table team from the 2nd Bundesliga which doesn't make me excited.

Hajsafi deserves a transfer to Europe more than anyone in TM.
              I'll be optimistic with this one TBH... HS is a very determined player, Im sure he knows he has played enough IPL football, won enough trophies over there, and now needs to step it up

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                I'll be optimistic with this one TBH... HS is a very determined player, Im sure he knows he has played enough IPL football, won enough trophies over there, and now needs to step it up
                He is 25 now right?

Perfect moment to make a transfer to EU. If he shows his value at Bochum then a better team will pick him up for sure considering he has not reached his prime yet.

The coach of Bochum is a Dutch one named Gert-Jan Verbeek who is an offensive minded coach.

I wonder what position he will put Hajsafi in.

Comment

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  He is 25 now right?

Perfect moment to make a transfer to EU. If he shows his value at Bochum then a better team will pick him up for sure considering he has not reached his prime yet.
                  Yeah, exactly he can even achieve better than Bochum once he goes there. He's easily good enough and it's just up to him to make the move.

200K is really cheap though for a player like this but if he's ambitious enough which Im sure he is, he will move. The real problem is also Sepahan which Im not sure if they will accept such a low fee for such important player...

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    Source: Iran varzeshi?
                    iran varzeshi and sepahanfc, but its rumours for now. Khorvash has said Bochum hasnt contacted them yet regarding hajsafi.

Comment

But seriously, 200k for him, its unbelievable. Had he been Japanese or South Korean, European teams would have paid multiple times that amount!!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Yeah, exactly he can even achieve better than Bochum once he goes there. He's easily good enough and it's just up to him to make the move.

200K is really cheap though for a player like this but if he's ambitious enough which Im sure he is, he will move. The real problem is also Sepahan which Im not sure if they will accept such a low fee for such important player...
                        His contract with Sepahan ended.

Comment

Another clip for Sukay. He was very popular with the fans. I will always remember the ball he stole from Mahini & the laaie he gave to Nielson. Also the assist he gave Navidkia with that super goal against Esteghlal. Both happened in Azadi,
                          http://www.aparat.com/v/zDQ9g

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            His contract with Sepahan ended.
                            Thanks, I was unsure about that. This maximizes the possibility of such move then, I'm pretty positive about his chances of becoming a Euro-legionnaire.

Comment

This thread is close to be the first thread in this website to have one million times view:-)
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                                This thread is close to be the first thread in this website to have one million times view:-)
                                Because MSHHG!

Comment

Working...
                                X