Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    They are out on loan, its better for them in my opinion. They are not going to get alot of playing time this year. They will be back.
    Are you sure? I think Moradmand doesn't have a contract anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
      Are you sure? I think Moradmand doesn't have a contract anymore.
      amir hossein karimi is out on loan. Moradmand was under contract this year, but he wanted to leave to get playing time. Sepahan let him go.

Comment

Varzesh 3 has put Nekounam in Sepahans list in red. Im guessing they might be negotiating with him in case O.Ebrahimi doesnt come. Sepahan will also wear new kits this season "joma"

Comment

Varzesh 3 has put Nekounam in Sepahans list in red. Im guessing they might be negotiating with him in case O.Ebrahimi doesnt come. Sepahan will also wear new kits this season "joma"
          Nekounam would be a huge mistake. I wouldn't even sign Omid Ebrahimi. We should get Akbar Imani back from Zob. He is younger than OE.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
            Nekounam would be a huge mistake. I wouldn't even sign Omid Ebrahimi. We should get Akbar Imani back from Zob. He is younger than OE.
            I dont think Nekounam would pull a Jabbari on us but then again u never know. Omid just wants money. Imani is good but sometimes he fucks up real bad.

Comment

not looking so good in the transfer season for us , only positive note is we didint let our main players leave , hopefully we make 2-3 good signings i still believe we are the no1 contender for next seasons league title.
              sigpic

Comment

Chimba extends his contract for another year.

Comment

With Hajsafi extending Sepahan's done in the transfer season. Not the best off season for us. We kept all of our players, but we signed H.Gordani instead of buying a defensive mid and a striker to replace Sukaj. If Navidkia gets injured again we will go downhill.

Comment

http://toofanezard.ir/news/8306-3-%D...%8A%D9%87.html

Comment

With Hajsafi extending Sepahan's done in the transfer season. Not the best off season for us. We kept all of our players, but we signed H.Gordani instead of buying a defensive mid and a striker to replace Sukaj. If Navidkia gets injured again we will go downhill.
                      I hope the young left back ghaedifar gets an opportunity to play instead of gordani (for your clubs sake) but knowing faraki and how he treats youngsters I am not too optimistic he will have many opportunities instead of the veteran gordani.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        I hope the young left back ghaedifar gets an opportunity to play instead of gordani (for your clubs sake) but knowing faraki and how he treats youngsters I am not too optimistic he will have many opportunities instead of the veteran gordani.
                        I hope Ghaedifar plays instead too but i doubt it. Gordani gives us the option to play with different lineups thats the only thing. We can now move up Hajsafi and play Gordani or Ghaedifar at LB.

Comment

Moradmand with a nice bye bye letter. Is this nigga a poet or what?
                          http://toofanezard.ir/news/8323-%D9%...%D9%85---.html

Comment

I got to meet and play some football with ZA modir amel Saeed Azari tonight. Due to the fact that I had a 90 article written about what I wrote here on PFDC when I met Omid Namazi a few summers ago, I will refrain from posting the things I discussed with him.

All I will say is I'm disgusted with Mohsen Mosalman, I really don't think he gives a damn about his career (or even money to be honest lol). If anyone is interested to know more about what we discussed you could feel free to PM me.

Azari was a real nice guy and really seems smart, no surprise that ZA has been such a consistent and well put together team even when facing troubles like they have early on this past season and two seasons ago when the club battled relegation. He is a real professional and I can't wait to see this team explode next year.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ one more thing I forgot to add to that post....I'll probably be seeing him again on Sunday so if anyone has any questions they'd like to ask, again, feel free to PM me.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                                ^ one more thing I forgot to add to that post....I'll probably be seeing him again on Sunday so if anyone has any questions they'd like to ask, again, feel free to PM me.
                                What is he doing in the states?
                                What is the deal with Mosalman?

Comment

Working...
                                X