X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    What is he doing in the states?
    What is the deal with Mosalman?
    like many footballers/coaches in iran, when he has time off he comes to the states on vacation for a few weeks. usually when these guys come they stay for 1-2 weeks here in NY and 1 week in LA. Azari to my knowledge is staying here though for his whole trip.

about mosalman, feel free to PM me as i said. I am not going to post stuff here because of what happened last time with namazi.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      ^ one more thing I forgot to add to that post....I'll probably be seeing him again on Sunday so if anyone has any questions they'd like to ask, again, feel free to PM me.
      Ask him when will clubs get money from IRIB.
      When will IRIB's TV coverage improve?
      And why does he personally think Naghshe Jahan is still not built.

Comment

Pics of Sepahan & Zob in Turkey camp:
        http://toofanezard.ir/image/8397-%DA...%8C%D9%87.html

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            I got to meet and play some football with ZA modir amel Saeed Azari tonight. Due to the fact that I had a 90 article written about what I wrote here on PFDC when I met Omid Namazi a few summers ago, I will refrain from posting the things I discussed with him.

All I will say is I'm disgusted with Mohsen Mosalman, I really don't think he gives a damn about his career (or even money to be honest lol). If anyone is interested to know more about what we discussed you could feel free to PM me.

Azari was a real nice guy and really seems smart, no surprise that ZA has been such a consistent and well put together team even when facing troubles like they have early on this past season and two seasons ago when the club battled relegation. He is a real professional and I can't wait to see this team explode next year.
            did you meet him here in the US or in iran ?
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Bad Result for Zobahan: They lost 0:7 to Fenerbahce
              Fenerbahce SK
              Club Friendlies - Club Friendlies Kick off: 11/07/2015 / 16:00
              Zob Ahan
              7 : 0

Zob Ahan

Fernandao 5'
              Miroslav Stoch 20'
              Mehmet Topal 33'
              Nani 64'
              Souza Dias 74'
              Mehmet Topuz 77'
              Moussa Sow 79

اولین گل نانی در غیاب فن پرسی
              شکست سنگین ذوب آهن برابر فنرباغچه
              تیم فوتبال ذوب آهن در یک بازی یک طرفه با 7گل مغلوب ستارگان فنرباغچه ترکیه شد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، در این بازی که در غیاب رابین فن پرسی ستاره جدید فنر برگزار شد نانی ستاره سابق یونایتد گل اول خود را به ثمر رساند .گل های دیگر فنر را فرناندو ، میروسلاو استوچ ،مهمت توپوز، مهمت توپال ، جوزف دسوزا و موسی سو به ثمر رساندند.

Comment

Here are the highlights ...
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=184&v=IeCrlmx6p2g
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  did you meet him here in the US or in iran ?
                  In the US
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                    wow not a single zobahan highlight. sepahan played the same team without Nani last year and they lost only 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                      wow not a single zobahan highlight. sepahan played the same team without Nani last year and they lost only 1-0.
                      Yeah here is last year's highlights:

Comment

Embarrassing. ZA looks like an amateur team. What was the lineup?

youtube.com/watch?v=IeCrlmx6p2g
                        Last edited by rugs; 07-11-2015, 07:32 PM.
                        راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

The important thing is they played a strong club. Result is not so important

Comment

vaay how did ZA become 4th place in the league this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghomarbaaz View Post
                              vaay how did ZA become 4th place in the league this year?
                              TM lost 7-0 to AS Roma under Ivic. It means jack. Besides ZA just arrived yesterday in Turkey. I am surprised they played so soon.

Comment

A friendly is a friendly. I honestly would rather our teams lose friendlies and win games that matter. It's meaningless to me now that we beat Uzbekistan last month. The only thing that matters is we dropped 2 points against Turkmenistan. I think CQ should get more confident with his tactics in friendlies. More open attacking and working on the players passing. I'm okay if the players play over-confidently and lose friendlies, even 7-0. I doubt that would happen with TM, but I really think we take friendlies too seriously. They are meant as learning experiences, we can lose them. I just want our teams to be successful when it really matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X