Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stimac is a good singer, but not a good coach

Comment

It doesn't matter if the coach is laughing or not. Players don't have a right to speak to their managers like that, especially in front of everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        It doesn't matter if the coach is laughing or not. Players don't have a right to speak to their managers like that, especially in front of everyone.
        Moharram is more then just a player on Sepahan. He has done more for Sepahan then Stimac ever will. He has the right to care about his team.

Comment

I feel for Sepahan, but this season is over.

I would say just focus on getting 6 points from al shittihad.

I know it will be difficult, but if they put all their focus and energy on getting the 6 points they can achieve it. It's not impossible.

They should get rid of Stimac and start fresh this summer.

Comment

Sepahan and Lokomotiv signed a bilateral contract on cooperation between two teams.
            Earlier last year, Lokomotiv also established a partnership with English side Fleetwood Town.
            photo_2016-04-08_15-25-18.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by KhumoUzbek View Post
              Sepahan and Lokomotiv signed a bilateral contract on cooperation between two teams.
              Earlier last year, Lokomotiv also established a partnership with English side Fleetwood Town.
              [ATTACH]16890[/ATTACH]
              Very interesting thanks, my best friends younger brother (who is also one of my good friends) is the back up keeper for fleetwood town. They could benefit from getting a talented young uzbeki international I hope to see them make q nice push to get to the championship next year
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I always think when a coach is hired after the season has started, he should be given a chance to start the next season (barring some absolutely dreadful results).

Sepahan still plays some decent football under Stimac. Let him start a season with his own squad, have a pre-season with them, implement his ideologies, etc... If 10 games into the season there is no improvement, then consider changing coaches.

Comment

Lol what is happening here?

Apparently, Navidkia has determined Sepahan's lineup against Esteghlal and told Stimac that he will become Sepahan's new coach.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1316273...B4%D9%88%D9%85!

Comment

Comment

Tomorrow Hertha Berlin's officials are coming to Isfahan to sign a cooperation agreement with Sepahan.
                      http://toofanezard.ir/news/16654-%D8...%8C%D9%86.html

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                        Tomorrow Hertha Berlin's officials are coming to Isfahan to sign a cooperation agreement with Sepahan.
                        http://toofanezard.ir/news/16654-%D8...%8C%D9%86.html
                        ^^I don't get it! All the cooperation with different teams, what has it brought? What are they actually agree to do for each other? What does Hertha Berlin for example gain by "cooperating" with Sepahan? These talks are all publicity!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                          ^^I don't get it! All the cooperation with different teams, what has it brought? What are they actually agree to do for each other? What does Hertha Berlin for example gain by "cooperating" with Sepahan? These talks are all publicity!
                          They will cooperate on youth teams. This could be good for our young players to be transferred to Hertha U teams I guess

Hertha officials met Sepahan's management.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            They will cooperate on youth teams. This could be good for our young players to be transferred to Hertha U teams I guess

Hertha officials met Sepahan's management.

and how many times haven't different big teams cooperated with Iranian teams, in particular Sepahan? Have you seen any of Sepahan youths joining their youth teams? It's all BS!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              and how many times haven't different big teams cooperated with Iranian teams, in particular Sepahan? Have you seen any of Sepahan youths joining their youth teams? It's all BS!
                              Cooperation between teams are very common in today's professional football. I remember there are Austrian teams that are cooperating with Bayern Munich, Dortmumd and Juventus. To work with European teams should also become a role model in Iran. I've only seen Perspolis doing this (f.e. with AC Milan)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                Cooperation between teams are very common in today's professional football. I remember there are Austrian teams that are cooperating with Bayern Munich, Dortmumd and Juventus. To work with European teams should also become a role model in Iran. I've only seen Perspolis doing this (f.e. with AC Milan)
                                Yes but in the case of European teams cooperating with each other, something actually comes out of it! What happened with Perspolis and AC Milan? Did Perspolis send any youth players there? I really hope something actually comes out of the Sepahan-Hertha cooperation but to be honest I highly doubt it! It's just for Sepahan to get some publicity and for Hertha to increase their fan base around the world.

I remember some years ago, Real Madrid made a deal with Iranian authorities to start football schools for kids across Iran. They would send coaches there, making the schools professional for kids to learn football properly. and the kids would eventually get recruited to Real Madrid when/if they got good. All I heard they did was sending a few balls and Real Madrid shirts to some kids in the beginning. What happened after that? It's the same thing over and over again.

Comment

Working...
                                X