• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. Now Roberto Carlos is linked with Sepahan

http://90tv.ir/news/243746/%D8%B1%D9...7-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Believe me, I've been Khalatbari supporter number 1 around! I was the biggest criticizer of CQ for not selecting him for the last WC!

But Khalatbari this season is just not the same usual Khalatbari! It has nothing to do with the team! The number of goal chances he misses these days, is on par with Arash Borhani's! He needs 110 goal chances in order to score 1 or 2. His pace is getting slower too as he can not outrun the opponent players as easily as before anymore. He's still a good player but I think it's time for him to slowly get on the bench.

The difference of last season of Sepahan and this season, is both Hajsafi and Sharifi! Period! The defenders like Aghili are old and crappy, but so were they last year! and last but not least....eventhough I think Ali Karimi is a good player, I think he's a bit hyped up by Sepahani fans. Just like Papi was/is.
      Khalatbari has obviously declined compared to 2-3 seasons ago. but what made our offence deadly last season was the triangle of Khalatbari, Pereira and Sharifi(MLM) and Moharram set them up nicely in the last 6 games for us to win the league. Khalatbari like every other player has positives and negatives. I still think he can be an impact player and can be a game changer in a matter of seconds. Other then the fact that he sometimes tries to do too much with the ball, the most negative thing about him is whenever him or other players lose possession he starts yelling at the ref or his teammates instead of getting back and defending. he has that "javgir" mentality which is probably his biggest con.

Comment

Lol looks like Bagherian is going after another failure. Rikjaard is a good coach but he has never coached in IPL and he will need time to put Sepahan back in shape. I highly doubt this would happen though, Sepahan will most likely go after a domestic coach after what happened with Stimac if they are smart.

Comment

Today's highlights
          http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1138...84%D8%A7%D8%AF

Comment

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

No way KB should be benched even if he's not at his peak, he is still a key player. One off season doesn't mean anything he's still a major part of Sepahan offense, he wasn't even that bad

I think Coulibaly from SS Khuzestan could be an interesting and cheap purchase to improve the defense, maybe instead of Padovani because frankly I wasn't even impressed with him even tho he was one of the top CBs of last season...

Comment

Sepahan once again played with two functional formations, 4-3-3 and 4-4-2, in the first and second half. As I was asking for, 4-3-3 formation is the best for Sepahan. Sepahan with this squad have more potential and they have not given everything they are capable of. Mohammad Reza Khalatbari plays best as a third forward in a 4-3-3 formation. He is still in his prime.

Comment

Ali Karimi's goal

Comment

Apparently, Veysi is in Esfahan to negotiate with Sepahan.

Comment

I was wondering why Yaghoub Karimi was never playing for Esteghlal this season, from what I understood it seems like Sepahan filed a complaint against him for leaving to Esteghlal sooner than he should have and therefore has ordered a penalty which Karimi hasn't managed to clear

Comment

W25 vs Sepahan

استقلال: سید مهدی رحمتی، خسرو حیدری، حنیف عمران زاده، هرائر مگویان، میثم مجیدی، فرشید اسماعیلی( از دقیقه 73 امید نورافکن)،
                      امید ابراهیمی، جابر انصاری( از دقیقه 83 مهدی مومنی)، عادل شیحی،
                      یعقوب کریمی( از دقیقه 57 آرش برهانی) و سجاد شهباززاده

W26 Vs Perspolis

استقلال تهران: سید مهدی رحمتی، میلاد فخرالدینی، حنیف عمران زاده، هرائر مگویان، میثم مجیدی، امید ابراهیمی،
                      محمدرضا خرسندنیا، عادل شیحی (جابر انصاری 27)، خسرو حیدری (
                      یعقوب کریمی 60)، آرش برهانی، سجاد شهباززاده

Comment

From what I heard Veisi is a done deal with Sepahan. The only better Iranian option would have been Ebrahimzadeh. I hope he brings Jesus & Beyt Saeed with him.

Comment

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1284378...B3%D8%AA%D9%85

Good news, Khalilzadeh should be back to Sepahan for the 16-17 season

I wouldn't mind bringing another defender like Ezzat Pourghaz who got relegated with Malavan and would probably jump on the opportunity. He would be an ideal upgrade over Abdollah Karami who's leaving this summer as his contract is over if Im not mistaking

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            From what I heard Veisi is a done deal with Sepahan. The only better Iranian option would have been Ebrahimzadeh. I hope he brings Jesus & Beyt Saeed with him.
                            Why would they go with every coach who's won the IPL title?! Traditionally, beside GN, Iranian coaches have shown they never win 2 IPL titles in a row (Faraki took over a stable Sepahan side and won with a bit of luck that year)!

As you say, they should have brought either Ebrahimzadeh or even Kranjcar! The latter had a good period with Sepahan!

Comment

Azari on IPL:
                              http://video.varzesh3.com/video/115212

Comment

Veisi:
                                Sepahan needs me:
                                http://toofanezard.ir/news/17193-%D9...%A7%D9%85.html

Comment

Working...
                                X