Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    He did the same in Esteghlal Khuzestan he hired East Timorese Brazilian Felllipe . He was mostly reserve and Esteghlal Khuzestan has yet to renew his contract

Fellipe Bertoldo dos Santos (born 5 January 1991) is a Brazilian-born East Timorese footballer. He use to play for Oita Trinita in the J League . In January 2016 he signed a one-year contact with the Iranian team Esteghlal Khuzestan F.C..[2
    That's exactly what I was alluding to when I said "these"....Felrreira was released by SS khuzestan according to this http://tehrantimes.com/news/403311/F...hlal-Khuzestan
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      That's exactly what I was alluding to when I said "these"....Felrreira was released by SS khuzestan according to this http://tehrantimes.com/news/403311/F...hlal-Khuzestan
      He is schedule to return to Iran This week.

Comment

Hopefully this new guy Pedro Oliveira can contribute to our league and create a more competitive environment in Sepahan. According to wiki his two last clubs were in Malaysia and Thailand, but maybe Veisi knows him and see potential.

The new Brazilian goalkeeper had a much better resume!!!

Comment

Wooow!!!! A forward who's played in the mighty Malaysian and Thai leagues!

Sepahan is really stregthen themselves to conquer the league next season!!

Go Veisi!

Comment

Sepahan will wear Uhlsport in the upcoming season

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              Wooow!!!! A forward who's played in the mighty Malaysian and Thai leagues!

Sepahan is really stregthen themselves to conquer the league next season!!

Go Veisi!
              Cesar didn't have a good resume but Khorvash brought him from Brazil & he turned out great. You never know with these Brazilians.

Comment

Veisi has a disgusting fetish with East Timorese players

Comment

Like kia said you never know what to expect from the Brazilians that come into our league. They can either turn out real good like Bruno Cesar or real bad. Risky move though,hopefully he turns out as one of the better Brazilians. Sepahans season will be a hit and miss. If we lose Ali Karimi we will struggle. If he stays and veisi doesn't get sacked for a couple of bad results we have a chance to get ACL spot, which is what we have to be happy with for the first time in Sepahan

Comment

If he manages to somehow win the league with this squad well then he is the man...

Comment

mohamadi.jpg
                      Bomb signing ! best signing in my opinion by veisi so far.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
                        [ATTACH]16951[/ATTACH]
                        Bomb signing ! best signing in my opinion by veisi so far.
                        Koulibali was also a great signing.

Comment

picture of 1st practice:

Comment

Why are both twins there?

Comment

Sepahan signs half Iranian half Dane Daniel Norouzi:
                              http://fooladsepahansport.com/fa/new...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

Comment

A clip of 1st practice:
                                http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1172...87%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Working...
                                X