Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    I know but the thing is, the talks are not about finishing the stadium half way just for Sepahan to be able to play there this season and then continue! What I read everywhere is more about "completing" it before the beginning of this season! If this is the completed version they are gonna deliver, it's gonna be so embarrassingly pathetic!
    I don't know what to say tbh man. I'd be more then happy to see Sepahan play in Naghshe Jahan this season because I just don't think they will ever finish this project completely. If they don't deliver by the start of the upcoming season, I think the construction and money issues will drag on for another 20 years to complete the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      I don't know what to say tbh man. I'd be more then happy to see Sepahan play in Naghshe Jahan this season because I just don't think they will ever finish this project completely. If they don't deliver by the start of the upcoming season, I think the construction and money issues will drag on for another 20 years to complete the stadium.
      I mean to hell with completing the upper level. At least they should put on a roof so it looks half decent!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        I mean to hell with completing the upper level. At least they should put on a roof so it looks half decent!
        I doubt they are still going to install a roof. The roof plan was from a long time ago. The Architect of this project has been changed at least 4 times i think. They should have never touched this stadium. 50 K was more then enough for Sepahan and the stadium looked great. I also remember some of the best IPL matches were played their especially vs. SS and PP.

Comment

What happened to saeed ghaedifar? Is he still with the team? If so who is likely to be the starting LB, him or the new Danish boy Norouzi?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            What happened to saeed ghaedifar? Is he still with the team? If so who is likely to be the starting LB, him or the new Danish boy Norouzi?
            He is still with the team. I think Norouzi will start there. Ghaedifar is too inconsistent.

Comment

Amir Hosein Karimi is out. I can't believe how all the locals are sent off & Khuzestanis coming in. I don't have a problem but this guy was good & young. Only 21 and a TM javanan starter. The same happened to Maftoolkar & Moradmand & A karimi is also leaving. I think the only locals in the starters are Rasoul NK & Milad Sarlak.

Comment

Sarlak might come good but I always thought Amir Hossein Karimi was more talented, disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                  50 K was more then enough for Sepahan and the stadium looked great.
                  So they haven't even installed one seat in the second level and there is no roof. So we are back to day 0. But then how did the 50k increase to 75k?!

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    Amir Hosein Karimi is out. I can't believe how all the locals are sent off & Khuzestanis coming in. I don't have a problem but this guy was good & young. Only 21 and a TM javanan starter. The same happened to Maftoolkar & Moradmand & A karimi is also leaving. I think the only locals in the starters are Rasoul NK & Milad Sarlak.
                    Also Sharifi, Choupani and others ... Even though the first one will return after his military service time.

Comment

Interesting. Zlatco Krancjar has become Dinamo Zagreb's coach. If Karimi ends up going there, he will probably be a starter.

Comment

Pictures of the opening of Sepahan's summer academy with Veisi:
                        http://toofanezard.ir/news/18618-%D9...%B4%D8%AF.html

I think this academy has turned into a joke. I heard they collect money from rich families to bring them in instead of going to scout in poor areas and pay the kids that play well and have a future in the sport. Everything in Iran is the opposite of the world.

Comment

]I think this academy has turned into a joke. I heard they collect money from rich families to bring them in instead of going to scout in poor areas and pay the kids that play well and have a future in the sport. Everything in Iran is the opposite of the world.
                          This has become common in Iran.

Comment

Pictures of the opening of Sepahan's summer academy with Veisi:
                            http://toofanezard.ir/news/18618-%D9...%B4%D8%AF.html

I think this academy has turned into a joke. I heard they collect money from rich families to bring them in instead of going to scout in poor areas and pay the kids that play well and have a future in the sport. Everything in Iran is the opposite of the world.
                            I heard about these practicises some years ago but I can't believe than in Sepahan it is becoming serious, a club which used to be our most/only profesionnal team.
                            This and stories of child abusing in youth levels will ruin our football in long term.

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
                              I heard about these practicises some years ago but I can't believe than in Sepahan it is becoming serious, a club which used to be our most/only profesionnal team.
                              This and stories of child abusing in youth levels will ruin our football in long term.
                              It might happen less in Sepahan but it is happening more and more since Saket left. You can tell by the number and quality of the youth that Sepahan is sending to it's adult team. Lets not fool ourselves. Other than Haj Safi & Sharifi & A Karimi who has been introduced? Fazeli has some potential but given the fact that our youth teams always win the championship (along with Foolad) there hasn't been many "stars" introduced.

Comment

ZZ are considering trading M.Hassanzadeh for Chimba!

Comment

Working...
                                X