• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practice clip in Charmahal:
    http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1182...8C%D8%AF%D8%B4

Comment

Comment

Some bad news!

- Cidinho is gone, he didn't agree to terms with the sepahan officials. apparently he was against paying his own taxes, and that's the way it works in Iran. Disappointing I was looking forward to watching him the most out of the Brazilians

- We will probably now keep Chimba as his replacement

- Sepahan will play in a tournament in Babol next week with Khooneh be Khooneh, TM(Daneshjooyan), and Gostaresh Foolad.

Comment

^^Keeping Chimba is a bad news? He was not bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            ^^Keeping Chimba is a bad news? He was not bad!
            Chima is not bad at all. But I was looking forward to see what Cidinho can bring, he has probably been one of the bigger foreign players that was going to play in our league considering his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
              Chima is not bad at all. But I was looking forward to see what Cidinho can bring, he has probably been one of the bigger foreign players that was going to play in our league considering his resume.
              and his whole problem is paying his own taxes?!! Can't someone in the club help him by doing it for him? It sounds so weird! Unless he had a change of heart and used paying his own taxes as an excuse!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                and his whole problem is paying his own taxes?!! Can't someone in the club help him by doing it for him? It sounds so weird! Unless he had a change of heart and used paying his own taxes as an excuse!
                well that's what they are saying, I don't know how reliable this is. It does sound pretty weird, I'm guessing he might have been asking for some more money also. Veisi is gonna have a hard time putting up with this incompetent management at sepahan.

Comment

Looks like Moharram will stay at Sepahan. Apparently Chima and Padovani are also training with the team until they find out their situation with the club.

Comment

Moharram is back

Comment

Daniel broke a few teeth in training but came back to practice the next day

http://toofanezard.ir/uploads/posts/...9_18-41-28.jpg

Comment

Khalilzadeh stays in Sepahan

Comment

az ghadim goftan " moharrame navidkia,sarvare koleh longiya"

Comment

Moharram's new statement after coming back to his home:
                            http://toofanezard.ir/news/19166-%D9...%8C%D9%85.html

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                              I'm glad he didn't get heat from the fans. Instead he got "congratulations".

All I have to say is that I love my favorite club, but I have 0 respect for our fans. Those disgusting posts on Taremi and Rezaeian was really the last nail in the coffin for me. Sometimes I'm embarrassed to be a fan of Persepolis just because of our behavior. Disrespectful and unacceptable.

But I'm happy that Ali Karimi had the support of Sepahan fans. Persepolis fans should learn a thing or two.

Comment

I'm not very happy. We are getting rid of our own young players that grew up in our academy. Jahan Alian and Ali Gholami have been released by the club.

Comment

Working...
                                X