Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
    We will be major title contenders if we manage to snatch him, although I prefer him to stay in Europe.
    I think a major requirement for that is a "6 dong" goalkeeper. That Brazilian dude needs to be as good as they hope he is. If after he's lost some weight he turns out at least, close to how Jesus was last season, it's gonna be a big step for Sepahan towards becoming a title contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      I think a major requirement for that is a "6 dong" goalkeeper. That Brazilian dude needs to be as good as they hope he is. If after he's lost some weight he turns out at least, close to how Jesus was last season, it's gonna be a big step for Sepahan towards becoming a title contender.
      I think the brazilian will be a decent keeper, even if he is not we have the young Amini. He is very young and has great potential. He can be the next R.Mazaheri from ZZ.

Comment

Daniel Norouzi seems to be happy in Sepahan and Isfahan, check out his Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/daniel.norouzi/

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          Daniel Norouzi seems to be happy in Sepahan and Isfahan, check out his Instagram here https://www.instagram.com/daniel.norouzi/
          He looks like a fun loving guy. The fans already love him.

Comment

I don't think this is his real Instagram account the caption on one of the pics says "Daniel in sepahan" I doubt he's one of those that refer to themselves in 3rd person
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              I don't think this is his real Instagram account the caption on one of the pics says "Daniel in sepahan" I doubt he's one of those that refer to themselves in 3rd person
              Well, you might be right, but I have searched so much, and couldn't find anything. Only his real twitter account. I searched #danielnorouzi and this came up.

Comment

Well, you might be right, but I have searched so much, and couldn't find anything. Only his real twitter account. I searched #danielnorouzi and this came up.
                Lol doesn't mean it is real, there are tons of players who don't have an Instagram Iranians are known for making fake accounts, I can almost guarantee its fake.
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Lol doesn't mean it is real, there are tons of players who don't have an Instagram Iranians are known for making fake accounts, I can almost guarantee its fake.
                  baba calm down with your CIA and FBI interrogation. I just wanted to find some pics of him in Sepahan and share them, when the F*** did I say "I swear its his official Insta account"?!?!

Comment

baba calm down with your CIA and FBI interrogation. I just wanted to find some pics of him in Sepahan and share them, when the F*** did I say "I swear its his official Insta account"?!?!
                    stop acting like a child nobody is interrogating you I'm just saying, you're being super defensive and misjudging my tone, drink a chai and relax pal lol.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

According to Sepahan's Telegram page, Hajsafi will be a Sepahani once again by tommorow!

🔸حاج صفی فردا سپاهانی میشود!🔸

!🔸
                      🏵بنابر اخبار موثق، خبر از توافق احسان حاج صفی با سپاهان داده می شود و این بازیکن در فصل جدید در سپاهان توپ خواهد زد.

Comment

According to Sepahan's Telegram page, Hajsafi will be a Sepahani once again by tommorow!

!🔸
                        🏵بنابر اخبار موثق، خبر از توافق احسان حاج صفی با سپاهان داده می شود و این بازیکن در فصل جدید در سپاهان توپ خواهد زد.
                        Ehsan is a team on his own. I know he would be back but didn't think that it would be this soon.

Comment

Really hope Ehsan comes back to his team
                          sigpic

Comment

It would be a contempt if a player of his caliber kept playing in the second division of any league!!!

He's better off to come back to Iran!

Comment

!🔸

Comment

I don't believe that there was no offers for hajsafi. Maybe he wanted more money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X