• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
    Inshalla ma in Perspolise zede football hafte dg daghun konimmm

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      Inshalla ma in Perspolise zede football hafte dg daghun konimmm
      Kojaye Persepolis zede football dadash? Nakone you are a former SS fan?

Comment

For the 1st time in 13 years we lost to PP at home. This management has fucked us hard. We have spent 1/5th of PP & Teraktor and Es and you can't go far without money and no stadium. We will be lucky if we get to go to ACL. What a shame. Congrats to PP and their fans as they were the better team by far.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          For the 1st time in 13 years we lost to PP at home. This management has fucked us hard. We have spent 1/5th of PP & Teraktor and Es and you can't go far without money and no stadium. We will be lucky if we get to go to ACL. What a shame. Congrats to PP and their fans as they were the better team by far.
          Why have the recent Sepahan managers avoided bringing up their own youth academy players?
          To me its very surprising how Sepahan continues to allow its young players to go elsewhere.

Also Veisi is not bad, but he had one good season. Even Faraki is better than him for consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Why have the recent Sepahan managers avoided bringing up their own youth academy players?
            To me its very surprising how Sepahan continues to allow its young players to go elsewhere.

Also Veisi is not bad, but he had one good season. Even Faraki is better than him for consistency.
            Faraki was the worst coach Sepahan ever had (after Firat). Most of our players today were from our own youth (Sarlak Sohrabian Hajsafi Mirzai and NK brothers and AliMohammadi). You can't win big games with Halichi as right D and a 20 year old inexperienced 20 year old Sohrabian who has barely started any games.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
              Faraki was the worst coach Sepahan ever had (after Firat). Most of our players today were from our own youth (Sarlak Sohrabian Hajsafi Mirzai and NK brothers and AliMohammadi). You can't win big games with Halichi as right D and a 20 year old inexperienced 20 year old Sohrabian who has barely started any games.
              I'm referring to letting go the real superstars like Azmoun or Sharifi... (although I understand Sharifi had to leave due to sarbazi issues).

And I think Faraki gets way too much hate. His job was to provide stability to a club that was being forced to undergo dramatic changes...not necessarily win the league.

Comment

I'm referring to letting go the real superstars like Azmoun or Sharifi... (although I understand Sharifi had to leave due to sarbazi issues).
                And I think Faraki gets way too much hate. His job was to provide stability to a club that was being forced to undergo dramatic changes...not necessarily win the league.
                Azmoun got a European contract (same with Ali Karimi) and Sharifi as you say had sarbazi.

The problem with Sepahan is, as soon as a coach is successful in IPL, they get him as if all successful IPL coaches will continue their success every year. Veisi is probably a better coach than Faraki but Sepahan need to spend money on players. Veisi brought in a Brazilian goalkeeper who was supposed to be more expensive than Jesus but he doesn't even have half of Jesus's form from last season. The defenders suck and the only half a$$ player they bought was Mehrdad Mohammadi. At the same time they easily let all the good players to go to pespes and eses, not the least the good players they had themselves, like Ghafouri.

The only good thing Sepahan did before the season was to let go of oldies like Aghili and Rahman Ahmadi. but these players need replacements with the same qualities they had when they were younger and more in form. That's what Sepahan missed!

Comment

Completely disagree. Faraki is not a good coach at all. Sepahan had the best squad that year and he had to win us the title. Anything less would have been dissapointing although with the way things went we probably would have settled for 2nd place after Teraktor/Naft. Kia is right. Sepahan is not gonna be able to win the league with Helichi and Sohrabian as their right backs and left backs. If Sepahan manage to keep Veisi and the same team together for 2 years, then we will see a much more consistent Sepahan. We still got a lot of time this season to make up but we can't lose another game until nim fasl. Sepahan has to put together a run of W's after the Isfahan derby until week 14 and 15 when they play Teraktor and Esteghlal.

Comment

Our defence continues to be atrocious. For a team with such a big name like Sepahan, its really hurts to see how bad their defence is. Our defence has never been the same since J.Hosseini, Aghily and Bengar played together. In fact tbh I don't think any team in the league gets scored on as easily as Sepahan does in the last 3-4 years. This is a bad loss for Sepahan. Things can go very downhill like last season after the PP match. Last year we lost to Esteghlal 3-0 in Fooladshahr and went completely downhill after it. I hope the same thing doesn't happen this year. We have to finish top 4.

Comment

I think what's really screwed up sepahan over the last season or so (in addition to the mismanagement by bagherian) is the void left behind by so many important players and the guys stepping in don't have half the quality. Ghafouri, AK, Musaev, hajsafi (last season of course now that he's back), Sharifi, etc. nobody ever quite managed to compensate for those loses. I see sepahan right now in a rebuilding phase, a lot of youth in the squad that's just not as dominant ATM but it's a long season and we all know how could veisi is with using youngsters. Don't lose all hope yet
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Kojaye Persepolis zede football dadash? Nakone you are a former SS fan?
                        Pre-Branko Era Persepolis played zede football, not necassarily zede football but very crap football. They would park the bus everytime they played Sepahan in Fooladshahr. But the last 2 seasons that PP played in Fooladshahr vs. Sepahan has been their best performances against Sepahan probably ever.

Comment

Veisi didn't have just one good year...

He took a Saba team that was arguably spread even more thin than EsEs Khuz and he got them a ACL playoff spot. Veisi is a smart coach, who is continuously learning and working hard. Of our 3 young up and coming coaches (Veisi, Mansourian, Yahya), he was the first one to win a title.

Also, the defense line of Beikzadeh, Aghili, Hosseini, Bengar was so beast, that it is hard to hit that standard again in this league.

Comment

Oh I must remeber here some guys was again Kranchar,remember my words you will cry more and more for that time,first Sepahan must change management,,people like Bagherian,Rahimi,Khorvash are only for them prosperity not for the football,Bring back management like (Saket) ,good quality coaches Ghalinoei,Kranchar,good players not cheap players with dubious quality than you will have again good result

Comment

Originally posted by lupa View Post
                              good quality coaches Ghalinoei,
                              good quality coach?

Comment

Verbal fight between Bagherian and fans.

http://cup.ir/sport/sportvideo/621/%...C%D9%88/154264

Comment

Working...
                                X