Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    Despite the big win, I see a lot of "takravi" by this team! This is not how they win big games!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      But my question was why do you called them with onion and cucumber extensions?
      Because those were villages back in the day and one region was famous for growing onions and the other cucumbers. Now they are in the city limits.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Despite the big win, I see a lot of "takravi" by this team! This is not how they win big games!
        The fact that they didn't score until the 67th minute says a lot too. Mehrdad Mohammadi is like Borhani with those misses. The only good thing was Alimohammadi finally scored.

Comment

Looks like ZA had a hard time dealing with Shahrdari Bushehr, went to penalties and Mazaheri did quite well

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Looks like ZA had a hard time dealing with Shahrdari Bushehr, went to penalties and Mazaheri did quite well

What a shame for ZA. Good reflexes by Bushehri GK.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              What a shame for ZA. Good reflexes by Bushehri GK.
              Worse can happen tho, like getting knocked out by Qashqai Shiraz

Comment

I don't know if it was Zobahan who played badly or it was Shahrdari Bushehr who played extremely well!!! They had great long range shots too!

Mazaheri for TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Worse can happen tho, like getting knocked out by Qashqai Shiraz
                  Yeah I heard that too but at least Persepolis has an excuse half of the team were not playing. It was a disgrace any way. None of the new foreign players that Persepolis has signed are good this season. Last season Umania and Maric were both good but this season they signed bunch of old and nobodies. I really want to know who is the guy behind hiring this awful players. Fesad to system football iran bidad mikone. Last season they hired that Shihi and Peropecic for SS and now they did the same BS for Persepolis. They either have strong connection or want to ruin these teams intentionally.

Comment

سپاهانی و ویژه برنامه مدرسه فوتبال

http://www.aparat.com/v/yHo7J

Comment

Bagherian is gone

کانال 90:
                      #فوری

اصغر باقریان مدیرعامل باشگاه سپاهان اصفهان از سمت مدیرعاملی این باشگاه بركنار شد

برخی رسانه ها مدعی شده اند که وی با فشار هيات مديره استعفا داده است

⚽️Channel:
                      @TVnavad

Comment

time to celebrate! anyone know the new guy in charge and his resume?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                          time to celebrate! anyone know the new guy in charge and his resume?
                          Mohsen Taheri is Iran's current Handball NT coach and member of the Sepahan board.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Mohsen Taheri is Iran's current Handball NT coach and member of the Sepahan board.
                            Isn't he a bit too young for the post?

Comment

سپاهان، کاپیتان را به کلاس مربیگری می فرستد
                              خداحافظی محرم نویدکیا از دنیای فوتبال

کاپیتان با سابقه تیم سپاهان امروز با 9 جام قهرمانی کفشهایش را می آویزد؛ وداعی نه چندان با شکوه در دربی اصفهان.

Navid kia finally retired and he will pursue coaching career.
                              Reort said Club will send him to coaching training.
                              Wise decision.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                سپاهان، کاپیتان را به کلاس مربیگری می فرستد
                                خداحافظی محرم نویدکیا از دنیای فوتبال

کاپیتان با سابقه تیم سپاهان امروز با 9 جام قهرمانی کفشهایش را می آویزد؛ وداعی نه چندان با شکوه در دربی اصفهان.

Navid kia finally retired and he will pursue coaching career.
                                Reort said Club will send him to coaching training.
                                Wise decision.
                                I don't know a huge amount about him but after watching his shambolic interview on Navad I think it would be a good idea to just keep this guys away from coaching completely. Terrible attitude and personality in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X