Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So shocking... Everyone is shite

Comment

Veisi has broken 2 records : Sepahan lost to PP in esfahan after 13 years , and now lost to zobahan after nearly 5 years in the league .
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
        I don't know a huge amount about him but after watching his shambolic interview on Navad I think it would be a good idea to just keep this guys away from coaching completely. Terrible attitude and personality in my opinion.
        On the contrary I think he will be a better coach than player. If he has that much influence over the club and it's managers and players he has the charisma. On top of that he was one of the smartest players tactically in Iran. Also you can't get injured coaching.

Comment

Pictures of the game today with the youth:
          http://toofanezard.ir/news/21023-%DA...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

Comment

^^long lasting friendships and comradery
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Hajsafi's recent interview about Sepahan and TM:

http://toofanezard.ir/news/21103-%D8...84%D9%85!.html

Comment

any news on Ali Hazami? Seemed a real talent after u17 WC, really skillful, great drive. Had trials with lille and sporting amongst others but had VISA issues. Last I heard he was with sepahan? He is only 20 so still time for him to get it right...

Comment

I just wonder where are Mohammad Roshandel and Saeid Ghaedifar ?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      any news on Ali Hazami? Seemed a real talent after u17 WC, really skillful, great drive. Had trials with lille and sporting amongst others but had VISA issues. Last I heard he was with sepahan? He is only 20 so still time for him to get it right...
                      He play for Baadraan FC .

Comment

Im sorry but Henrique is trash. Called it from the start, shouldn't be starting and not good enough for Sepahan

Comment

Do you think Mehdi Amini can remain Sepahan's main GK?

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                            Im sorry but Henrique is trash. Called it from the start, shouldn't be starting and not good enough for Sepahan
                            Hajsafi needs to step up and take the penalties in this situation. At least if he misses the penalty, I can live with that.

Comment

Sepahan's product young Ali Ahmadi looks somewhat promising. He is starting to become a regular starter alongside Coulibaly with Khalilzadeh playing right back.

Comment

What got veisi so angry in the press conference after the aluminium arak sepahan game ?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X