Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    I agree with Babak. I never saw him play CAM these last 2-3 years, he always played either as a Winger or as a forward. Rajabzadeh is almost like a second striker too in a 4-4-2 that ZA usually plays.

Past 2 seasons Rajabzadeh usually partnered with Kaveh Rezaei both as forwards in a 4-4-2 (Tabrizi as a winger, usually right side), then when Kaveh left Bengtson went up with Rajabzadeh, then it became Tabrizi and Rajab, and now Rajab az CAM, Bengtson and Tabrizi up front in a 4-4-2 diamond.

Zob Ahan never played with a CAM past 2-3 seasons until only recently after Golmo got fired, and even then Rajabzadeh is the CAM, Tabrizi is a striker
    No, I'm sure I have seen him play as a CAM or second striker in some games as well! I remember it because at that point I thought several times that we might have found our long lost CAM in TM! But yes, he's mostly been playing as a RAM or striker!

Comment

Have always been a fan of Pahlevan. Too bad he never really got the attention he deserves.

Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Both Pahlevan and Tabrizi are free agents at the end of the season. Hopefully they get some European offers. They can easily be successful in a place like Greece or Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
          Both Pahlevan and Tabrizi are free agents at the end of the season. Hopefully they get some European offers. They can easily be successful in a place like Greece or Russia.
          Hopefully but I predict for sure that one of them will become sorkhabi after this season unfortunately...

Comment

Hopefully but I predict for sure that one of them will become sorkhabi after this season unfortunately...
            Pahlevan is unlikely to join Sorkhabi teams, SS and PP already have good CAM. Unless Mosalman leaves us for some reason or Esteghlal wants to replace Bakhtiar.
            If Tabrizi joins Sorkhabi teams, it could be SS. PP already have Amiri and Alishah. PP might enter the race, if Alishah leaves for Tractor and they fail to sign Soroush.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Pahlevan is unlikely to join Sorkhabi teams, SS and PP already have good CAM. Unless Mosalman leaves us for some reason or Esteghlal wants to replace Bakhtiar.
              If Tabrizi joins Sorkhabi teams, it could be SS. PP already have Amiri and Alishah. PP might enter the race, if Alishah leaves for Tractor and they fail to sign Soroush.
              Iranian teams all have high turnover rate and transfers window activities especially in the summer. I can definitely see Persepolis getting one of them, Soroush's destination right now is totally uncertain he may well go to Europe or god forbids, Qatar. Esteghlal could for instance get rid of someone like Arash Afshin or Barzai or whatever, and could get either as a replacement. Someone like Ahmadzadeh might change teams and Branko would go after them

The fact is, anyone that shines in a season gets bought by either SS or Persepolis, there are some exceptions thankfully like Shojaeian or Torabi but in general sorkhabi teams are in constant hunt for anyone that makes TM from a PGL team or shines in the league

Comment

^ What has Torabi done this season?

If he went to PP or SS and performed the same he has this year at Saipa, everyone would blame Sorkhabis for ruining a player.

The more likely issue is that our players lack consistency. Simply due to the fact that SS and PP nab them up quickly, it looks like they are being ruined, but really they just can consistently keep up the same level of play. Or they can't play as well under pressure, which is not good news in general.

Comment

I highly doubt Pahlevan would leave Zobahan. Tabrizi might leave but he should stay in ZZ, unless he has offers from europe.

Comment

Interesting ZA - PP match analysis. Pahlevan and Esmaeilifar were both amazing

Comment

Interesting ZA - PP match analysis. Pahlevan and Esmaeilifar were both amazing

Danial Esmaeilifar for TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        Danial Esmaeilifar for TM!
                        Not sure...He plays in IPL...if he played in EFL League 1 then for sure!

P.S I'm only joking, please don't crucify me !

Comment

Who is going to the stadium for next match, Sepahan vs SS? I see you guys there specially if you want to going with our slogan, "Mansourian haya kon, Esteghlalo rah kon". See you guys there.

Comment

What do you think of Zob Ahan's LB Derakhshanmehr? He's 18 and became a starter in the past weeks. I've only seen him against Perspolis and he had a decent game. Also, he gave a nice assist at today's game.
                            He has been invited to the U19 NT as well.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                              What do you think of Zob Ahan's LB Derakhshanmehr? He's 18 and became a starter in the past weeks. I've only seen him against Perspolis and he had a decent game. Also, he gave a nice assist at today's game.
                              He has been invited to the U19 NT as well.
                              He's got something, I was impressed with him the last 2 games he played, he moved himself in the LB role very smoothly so I definitely can see the potential. We have to see how he progresses from here but it's very encouraging to see him play full games at 18 years old

Comment

Also Mojtaba Hosseini's record as ZA coach is very impressive since he took over.

11 games: 10 wins and 1 defeat

Comment

Working...
                                X