Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    I have a question, Was the soldier who was blinded by the Sepahan fans ever compensated by Sepahan?
    If not, shame on Sepahan!
    This is a song attributed to the soldier:
    Did pp compensate the injured sepahani fans that were beat up in Azadi yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
      that ass my friend, has already been kicked by Perspolis.
      The better wording is that it was kicked by Tarbiatbadani and IFF.
      2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
        The better wording is that it was kicked by Tarbiatbadani and IFF.
        ^^ good one, do not be surprised to see PP or SS in mid-table this season, you know how IRI works, if PP or SS gets too big, they (IRI) will do everything, pull every stop, if they want them to win, they will also do everything for them to win, the question is WHAT DOES IRI HAS IN PLAN FOR THESE TWO TEAMS THIS SEASON?
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

today the match is at 17.15 local time. irib 3 won't show it. maybe esfahan's will.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

how are we supposed to watch that game from isfahan tv there is no broadcast for it online god i hate how they never show sepahan's games

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
              how are we supposed to watch that game from isfahan tv there is no broadcast for it online god i hate how they never show sepahan's games
              first i thought irib 3 would show sepahan's match because our match is 2 hours before ss match. but apparently that's not the reason and they won't show it. i heard even esfahan tv doesn't show sepahan's away games so we might have to look for hamedan's tv link which i hardly believe they have any.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

بهمن طهماسبى: سپاهان روز سختى در همدان خواهد داشت

بهمن طهماسبى مهاجم تيم فوتبال فولاد مباركه سپاهان اصفهان تنها محروم اين تيم در ديدار هفته اول مقابل پاس همدان خواهد بود. طهماسبى در رابطه با اين ديدار گفت: قطعاً سپاهان روز سختى در همدان و مقابل چشمان هواداران پاس خواهد داشت. پاس اين فصل چند بازيكن خود را از دست داده است اما اين موضوع دليل بر كم توان بودن اين تيم نيست. پاسى ها مربى بادانشى دارند. بگوويچ مدت زيادى است در ايران حضور داشته است و با فوتبال ايران آشنايى كامل دارد با وجود تمام اين مسائل سپاهان را برنده اين ديدار مى دانم. طهماسبى در مورد بازى نكردنش در اين مسابقه اظهار داشت: متاسفانه به دليل كم لطفى برخى از مسئولان فدراسيون كارت بازى من به دست باشگاه سپاهان نرسيد و نمى توانم سپاهان را مقابل پاس همدان همراهى كنم. خيلى دوست داشتم در اين ديدار بازى كنم اما به هر حال قسمت نبود. اميدوارم تا هفته آينده كارت بازى ام به دست باشگاه سپاهان برسد تا مشكلى براى همراهى سپاهان در هفته دوم نداشته باشم.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

merci shayan jan enshallah ke emsal yeh khorde ba esterahate bisthare bazikonaneh teame sepahan betavanand league ro bebaran and god damn tehrani channels they only show esteghlal and perspolis games. like for example IRIB 2 was showing the esteghlal zobahan game the day that sepahan was playing Urawa Reds and i got pissed because the sepahan and urawa game was way more important this is realy some unproffessionalism by iranian tv

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbyrider View Post
                      merci shayan jan enshallah ke emsal yeh khorde ba esterahate bisthare bazikonaneh teame sepahan betavanand league ro bebaran
                      inshalah ke hamintoor mishe

god damn tehrani channels they only show esteghlal and perspolis games. like for example IRIB 2 was showing the esteghlal zobahan game the day that sepahan was playing Urawa Reds and i got pissed because the sepahan and urawa game was way more important this is realy some unproffessionalism by iranian tv
                      it's so typical of them but i'm used to it.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Shayan jan, do you know the yesterday game's line up.
                        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by TM-Fan View Post
                          Shayan jan, do you know the yesterday game's line up.
                          http://www.iplstats.com/Week01/PAS_SEP_01.htm
                          My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

reading the reports of the game and listening to the radio from the second half. It seems like Armadno, Aghili and bengar had a good game. Bahadorani and Jamshidian were not integrated into the team and Emad reza and Asghari didn't have the right communication between them.

btw It seems like we might have lost Asghari for 2 months due to a injury during the match.

Firat said that Omranzadeh screwed up his plans!
                            Bengar says if sepahan used some of the 100% chances they got during the game, we would have been top of the league instead of esteghlal!

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
                              Firat said that Omranzadeh screwed up his plans!
                              Why?
                              My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Originally posted by mehdy View Post
                                Why?
                                obviously he was pas's best player and stopped most of our attacks. i can see iran having another young talented defender.
                                i hope he plays like that against perspolis.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Working...
                                X