Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
    رکورد سپاهان در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا

تیم فوتبال فولاد مبارکه سپاهان در بین تیم های ایرانی شرکت کننده در لیگ قهرمانان آسیا رکورد دار است.
    استقلال و صبا هفت بازی ، ذوب آهن و فولاد خوزستان شش بازی ، پاس و سایپا هشت بازی و پرسپولیس چهار بازی را در این جام انجام داده اند.
    رکورد تیم سپاهان در این عرصه فوق العاده است و طلایی پوشان اصفهان با انجام سی و یکمین دیدار ، رکوردار بازی در مسابقات فوتبال لیگ قهرمانان آسیا بین تیم های ایرانی هستند.
    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^^then we have clowns in this forum who still cling on a few results back in the stone age and think their team is INTERNATIONAL!!!!!! Yeah, international in wasting money they do not have.........
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by a-karimi8 View Post
        the photo of sepahan player in airport
        http://www.iranianclub.net/news.php?newsid=1408
        Originally posted by a-karimi8 View Post
        shayan

today sepahan arrive to KSA
        and some of my friends receive him in the airport
        i am soory because i cant go to air port or to training because i am in canada now
        i am talk to my friends to tell to fabregas i want his T-shirt:d
        Yea you should ask for his Sepahan shirt, you already have the TM one.
        anyway thanks a lot for the pics Ali jan, habibi

also good luck with your studies in Canada

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

Is Karimi going to play against Al-Ettifagh?

I saw the game against Al-Shabab and apart from Emad Reza, the other strikers (Khatibi and later on Asghari) were really ineffective.

I remember a couple of years ago, Karimi scored some crucial goals for Sepahan in their run to the final of the Asian Champions League.

I think his speed can be a great asset for Sepahan, especially since they will play in Dammam and will most probably rely on counter-attacks.

Comment

Karimi is fit to play as he traveled with the team as well.
            But the question is whether he will start the game or just come in as a sub.

I personally though Emad andKhatibi had aweful game against Alshabab but Asghari when he came on was more effective than the rest.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

From what I have seen from the Saudi teams, I can confidently say that Sepahan can beat Al-itefagh....This is the worst Saudi team among the 4 Saudis and although will be a very good team still, Sepahan has enough talent to beat them even on their own turf.
              Go Sepahan Go Iran.
              sigpic
              Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

^
                Yeah let's see if Kazemi is as smart as Luka or Viera.
                They both beat 2 stronger Saudis home and away with great tactics.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

that was awesome what Luka did with Sepahan that season...and those victories over the saudis are rare in our football...I really doubt Kazemi has it in him, and altho I really like the guy, he doesn't have the international exprience, but sepahan has enough to at least finish first in this group, regardless of their results against the saudies, which really should not be the toughest team anyways. Al Shabab and Al Itehad which Sepahan beat previously were much better teams.
                  sigpic
                  Salute to anyone who stands against these barbaric, inhumane and irrational laws of ANY religion.

Comment

If you go with their standing in their league then Yes Aliitefagh seems to be the weaker one, but who knows what to expect from them. I personally never watched them, only know they lost to Bunyadkor 1-2.

I have doubts about Kazemi too. He's not the best tactician around, thats for sure.
                    Also one thing to keep in mind, Sepahan plays a lot better on good pitches since they play on ground most of the team and Also against teams that don't go into their defensive shelf.

Ishala ye eidi khob behemon midan mesl 2 sal pish

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

let's hope for an undefeated matchday 2
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The-Red View Post
                        let's hope for an undefeated matchday 2
                        ^^

very likely. Sepehan is our strongest team it seems. Saba lacks goalscorers. PP is overrated and has no offence. SS playing too defensive so far. Lets see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by FarFar View Post
                          ^^
                          very likely. Sepehan is our strongest team it seems. Saba lacks goalscorers. PP is overrated and has no offence. SS playing too defensive so far. Lets see what happens.
                          you can't really put it that way...it will all come down to game to game situations and how our teams react to each game...all the 4 teams are actually pretty close to each other and not much can separate them...so the difficulty of the groups come into play which based on that SS probably has the toughest one but closely followed by Saba, Sepahan and then Perspolis.
                          sigpic

Comment

Unfortunatly three of our ACL clubs did not win this week yet and worst of all SS lost. Hopefully Sepahan brings some respect back and beat the Saudi club today. GO SEPAHAN

Comment

40 min to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sepahan will win today
                              Formerly known as Persianking!
                              Follow me @
                              instagram/iranscout
                              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                                40 min to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sepahan will win today
                                IRINN just announced the game will start at 8:30 Tehran time, which will mean in starts in 10 minutes!

Comment

Working...
                                X