No announcement yet.

Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Thanks Shayan jan. We have only lost twice this season in all the competitions, and they both happened during the start of the season. We lost against Esteghlal and Zob and in both games there were some questionable decisions by the referees.

Anyway, we are playing better and better every week and it is the most important thing. I hope we can keep it up till the end of the season and don't become overconfident and complacent.

Here is the result of Sepahan during the whole season:

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by shayan20 View Post
      Some interesting stats from www.IPLstats.com I want to share:

Sepahan is the only team left in the league that is UNDEFEATD at home (11W-4D).

69% of Sepahan's goals have come in the 2nd half. Only Pas and Foolad have scored more in 2nd half than Sepahan (70%).

Sepahan is one of 6 teams that have never lost when they score the first goal of the game (Teraktor, Mes, Rahahan, Naft tehran, Shahin). PP got 0 points in games where they conceded the first goal.

Sepahan have been unbeaten for 21 matches (202 days).

Hajsafi got 5 assists so far, 2nd highest.

Rahmati, Heydari and Seyed Jalal are the top 3 in total minutes in the league for Sepahan..

Hamid Shafiei is in Zob? I was wondering where he went. He was 1st with Zob and then Sepahan and then Esteghlal and now back to Zob. He was pretty good when he was a teenager @ Zob and he is a home grown talent.

Comment

Sepahan will have very tough fixture ahead. Three away games against Mes, Tractor and Al Ghorazeh, a rather easy game at home against Saba and then again three more tough games against Sanat (away), Al Helal and Al Jazireh (away).

I hope we can seal our IPL title after these games.
        2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Haha I didnt see Shayan posting interesting stats the whole season. Now after 25+ weeks of trailing ZZ he has come out of his little hole. Even if ZZ does not win it, still ZZ> Sepahan. I love Sepahan but comparing to Zoub their achievements are overrated. Zoub has less than half the budget Sepahan gets and they still dominate the IPL and ACL. There is nothing wrong going the Chelsea way but dont expect that to fool people.

Comment

^
            lol knet misooze Masoud jan. ZZ emsal ham kam ovord to league.
            ZZ didn't have any interesting stats sorry

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I would love to see Zob winning the title, but apparently this year it is Sepahan's. Hopefully next season for them.

Also looks like Mes are missing two players through injury for tomorrow's game.

Sepahan are also missing Khosro, Yanoush and Karimian.
              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

LOL @ Persepolis coach Miach. He is so scared of Zob and has chickened out

He says "tomorrow we can play shoulder to shoulder with them and with a bit of luck even get a point from them"

I have never seen such an interview even from a team on the bottom of the table like Peykan before a game.

2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

How long are Heydari and Janjus out for?

Comment

^ MN jan, Heydari must get full rest for one week and it takes about a week so that he becomes match fit. According to Bassirat, Khosro may be able to play this Friday against Tractor.

Yanoush has resumed light training and he can play against Tractor for sure.
                    2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

^ Thanks for the info! Repped.

Comment

The scoreline was Mohammad Nouri 3 Zob Ahan 0.

Comment

Very disappointing result, this team lacks a Championship spirit

Comment

Don't worry. I remember when I was thrilled by Italian football in late 80's and early 90's, there was a game between Lazio and Juventus and Lazio stunned Juventus with a 4-0 win and Juventus were the league champions in that season.

Comment

wow at zobahans result that takes some skills to lose to this terrible pp team.
                              sepahan got lucky zob couldnt take advantge and the diff. remains the same.
                              @masoud: zob cant compete at all comps with this squad.

GRACIAS PEP

Comment

I'm thinking of going to Al Doha to attend Sepahan vs Al Gharafa. If there is anyone here who wants to go there let me know so that we could meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X