Sepahan/Zobahan Fan Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    Faraki didn't win the championship for Sepahan all by himself. It was Kranchar's doing and Moharram's return in the last 6 games. His worth became evident when Kranchar's work had worn off and Ehsan left. The team played ugly football and would create one or 2 chances per game. I prefer Stimac even though he is not as good as Kranchar but his team plays good football and creates chances but is unlucky and has been hurt by the ref's wrong decisions.
    I Agree to disagree. Faraki had everything he needed in order to make us champions last year. We had ups and downs but we eventually won our last 6 games thanks to the big help of Moharram and our offensive triangle of Sharifi, Khalatbari and Shimba. I'm not a big fan of Faraki and think he was never the right option for Sepahan. Even when he won the league with Foolad he had one of the best squads in the league. Sepahan just as a whole has been horrible this season. Once Hajsafi left our team just got destroyed. We started playing crap and after a couple of bad results faraki got fired. After he got fired we still played like crap under Stimac until Shimba and Padovani came back. Then we started to play better offensively. I don't think I have seen a good performance from Sepahan even under Stimac from week 5-17 of the league. Our best performances after the first 5 games were against PP in Azadi, and Vs. Saipa and Saba at home.

Comment

"Sepahano nabood kardi to"

Last edited by 04041374; 03-15-2016, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Wasn't the first goal offside?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Was that chanted in the stadium? And whom was it referred to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

That's what a fan said in an argument with one of the officials (I think) between 0:10-0:25

Comment

Sepahan needs to get the heck out of fooladshahr already that stadium has become one of the worst grounds in our league
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why does this guy insist on having Rahman Ahmadi in the goal all the times??? Is he dumb or blind?

Have you noticed that most of Sepahan's bad losses happaened when Rahman Ahmadi was in the goal?
                Have you noticed that most of Sepahan's convincing wins (not many this season) happened when Gordan was in the goal?

What is this guy doing??!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

They said bazikon bi gheyrat namikhaim namikhaim.

Comment

$hit game. $hit field. $hit players. $hit Goalie. $hit management. $hit coach.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                      $hit game. $hit field. $hit players. $hit Goalie. $hit management. $hit coach.
                      at this point i just wish this nightmare season would end right now so we can relegate next season.

Comment

Oh man, this sucks. Never seen Sepahan this unorganized. The entire club is in such disarray.

It was honestly painful to watch both Sepahan and TS matches today.

Good old days of having a real organized and well managed Sepahan.

Comment

I wonder if anyone could help me with this. Where is Mehradad Ganbari ?

Comment

Originally posted by sorkh View Post
                            I wonder if anyone could help me with this. Where is Mehradad Ganbari ?
                            He was injured for a very long period, and now he still is following a rehabilitation program. It's essentially why ZA bought Beikzadeh, because they only had 1 LB who was Walid Ismail, not exactly good enough to be a consistent starter for a team like ZA. Not too sure if he's going to return before the end of the season

Comment

Bagherian wants to play Al Ittihad in Oman...

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                                Bagherian wants to play Al Ittihad in Oman...
                                Apparently, Zob Ahan has proposed Sydney

Comment

Working...
                                X