Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Apparently, Zob Ahan has proposed Sydney
    Smarter choice. Azari is a much better manager than Bagherian the retard.

Comment

Apparently, Zob Ahan has proposed Sydney
      Smart management tactic...difficult travel for Saudis and us, but at least for Zob it will be a home game if Ben Williams can remain away from the match! He is still banned right?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        Smart management tactic...difficult travel for Saudis and us, but at least for Zob it will be a home game if Ben Williams can remain away from the match! He is still banned right?

He has officiated Lokomotiv Tashkent - Al Ittihad

http://us.soccerway.com/matches/2016...?ICID=PL_MS_01

Comment

He has officiated Lokomotiv Tashkent - Al Ittihad

http://us.soccerway.com/matches/2016...?ICID=PL_MS_01
          Ya he is just banned from Aussie league games! Only AFC.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I think they are trying to find where it is cheaper for them to go. Sepahan wanted to play in Lebanon or Oman. Teraktor wanted to play in Uzbekistan or Tajikstan. ZZ and Sepahan aren't in a good situation financially so it would be cheaper for them to travel to arab countries. If ZZ really wants to play in Australia then good for them. I hope all of our teams agree to play in Australia although the travelling distance is not in favour for Iran or Saudi but we can attract a good amount of fans in Australia.

Comment

Malaysia would also be a good option, because of the good amount of Iranians living there.

Comment

anyone know if Shoja Khalilzadeh will be back at Sepahan next season. Our defence needs a major shakeup. We need to get rid of Karami ASAP. Ahmadi and Padovani should be fine if we can find another defender thats quick and doesnt (bekesh ziresh) like karami does.

Comment

Sepahan just needs to forget about everything and all competitions this season and rebuild for next season. There is no point for them to even qualify for the next round in ACL with this team. They have very slim chances anyway. They have to win both of their games Vs. Al Ittihad and hope either Al Nasr or Lokomotiv to have less then 9 points by the end of the group stage which is very unlikely.
                  1- Get rid of Bagherian
                  2- Get rid of Stimac after the season
                  3- Get rid of some of the aging players on our team
                  4- Rebuild our defensive line
                  5- Add more firepower to our offense
                  Players to keep:
                  - Gordan
                  - Ahmadi
                  - A. Ahmadi
                  - L. Padovani
                  - F. Musaez
                  - A. Karimi
                  - A. Jahan Alian
                  - M. Sarlak
                  - H.Papi
                  - R. Navidkia
                  - L. Pereira
                  - H. Fazeli
                  - M. Roshondel
                  - S. Ghaedifar
                  - M. Khalatbari
                  - V. Ghafouri
                  I think we have to slowly get rid of Moharram and Aghily as well. They jus't dont cut it anymore. I just wish they could have went out much better then the way things are going this season.

Comment

Yup Stimac out, I definitely had enough. Such disastrous season

Comment

Zob Ahan

After 5 years of being away from Asia, they sure made an exciting return.

Dameshoon hesabi garm!

Comment

I want to see Zob Ahan make that al nassr goalkeeper cry again 😂

If you don't remember, search Zob Ahan vs al nassr 2011. Or "Disrespectful Saudis Zob Ahan Naser Hejazi".

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Yup Stimac out, I definitely had enough. Such disastrous season
                          Stimac sucks. His coaching record speaks for himself. It just goes to show you how bad the management has been at Sepahan that they appointed a coach that had no knowledge about our league and appointed a coach that still doesn't even know how to use his players after taking helm when Faraki left. For fuck sake Charkhabi would be a better coach for Sepahan then him.

Comment

Navidkia attacked Stimac in yesteray's training session

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1315742...85%D8%A7%DA%86

Comment

Navidkia attacked Stimac in yesteray's training session
                              http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1315742...85%D8%A7%DA%86
                              Good. Navidkia is right. Stimac has no right to laugh in training with the results he has delivered. Him and Bagherian have destroyed Sepahan and produced the worst results we have ever gotten this season. I guess Moharram is the only one who cares, but at the same time I wish he woudn't get involved in this because it just creates more hashieh for our team and Moharram himself.

Comment

What a chaos in sepahan! I think Stimac must go now, it seems like the players have no respect for him anymore.

Why is Khalatbari angry all the time? he started to fight with Stimac (very soon after his arrival) and now the fans (1-2weeks ago).

Comment

Working...
                                X