Originally posted by kia View Post
    Taremi became very slim after his vacations in Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Taremi became very slim after his vacations in Turkey
      Taremi kiye?

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
        Good game today. We played pretty well. Mohammad and Karimi look good. Oliviera had a good game, he looks like a decent keeper, he just needs to lose some weight. We will get better each game especially with the return of hajsafi and pedro
        I was very impressed with Olivera. Also as you mentioned Karimi & Mohammadi once get used to playing together will be a dangerous duo. I'm curios how Pedro is. I hope Daniel's sarbazi is resolved. If so him & Ehsan and Mohammadi on the left side will be dangerous for any team's ride side.

Comment

whats the sit. with pedro ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
            whats the sit. with pedro ?
            4th week

Comment

Olivera's saves today

http://www.aparat.com/v/69StV

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                4th week
                how come ?, was it him who said the club has to pay my taxes otherwise i wont sign ?
                sigpic

Comment

Pedro and hajsafi will be able to play next week. Bad news is norouzi has sarbazi issues and will leave sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                    Pedro and hajsafi will be able to play next week. Bad news is norouzi has sarbazi issues and will leave sepahan.
                    How come they didnt do the same thing they did for Gucci and Dejagah? Or why cant someone just pay for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      How come they didnt do the same thing they did for Gucci and Dejagah? Or why cant someone just pay for it?
                      Because they are incompetent and the rules in Iran are only for the regulars. Remember Zandi in Esteghlal? It's not like he served in the jandarmeri. The moftkhor team Teraktor will probably take him.

Comment

Nice pics of training (Hajsafi included)

http://sedayesepahan.ir/index.php?newsid=8072

Comment

I can't believe Iraj sang at the Sepahan party. For those of you who aren't old enough during the Shah he was the voice in all Farsi films especially for Fardin. His son now is famous, Ehsan Khajeamiri. Here he sang live at the Sepahan celebration : man ye parandam:
                          http://www.aparat.com/simayesepahan

Comment

Fazeli is back. He should be good to go against esteghlal khuzestan. I hope hajsafi's itc gets ready in time.

Comment

Hajsafi received his itc. We have a full squad now,excluding d.norouzi

Comment

I think Ehsan will play LB (which means Norouzi won't find much play time). There are couple of players on the LW that would be dumb to bench with Mohammadi, Farid Karimi, Jalaleddin Ali Mohammadi

Comment

Working...
                                X