No announcement yet.

New Forum Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was tired of forum crashing all the time and I had to spend my precious time to fix it twice a month. This is more secure so please get used to it. Thanks.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Thank you for all your hardwork, webmaster. Your contribution to Persianfootball is invaluable. I will continue to report if there are any issues so you remain aware.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Found a temporary solution for this issue: When clicking on a thread on mobile, the entire page is messed up and broken and not displaying properly.

Changing the mode to desktop view and then back again to mobile view seems to fix the issue.

Seems this issue is fixed now

Comment

Front page's template changed and the pages are loading much faster. I will customize this more soon.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
            Front page's template changed and the pages are loading much faster. I will customize this more soon.
            Perfect, I have marked this issue as RESOLVED but we not have another issue:

older articles can no longer be accessed from the home page (they are also not on the blogs or articles tab in the forums either)

Comment

Looks much better and easy to load. Thanks for your grat work.

Comment

Originally posted by Pejman View Post
                How do I get to "first unread" like before?
                Go to user setting under your name on the top corner drop down menu
                you can tick the right box there.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Agha
                  How can I increase the font size to normal? This is like reading
                  small prints at the bottom of documents.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic

Comment

Why is there indonesian news on the front page? Not even in english

Comment

In old days we could go to the main front page from forum by clicking on Home button.
                      There is no link there now?
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                        In old days we could go to the main front page from forum by clicking on Home button.
                        Yeah, I've mentioned this on the to do list as well. Clicking on the PFDC logo used to take you to the home page as well but now it takes you to the Forums page

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                          I have added it to the top header. Find the HOME button

Comment

I have added it to the top header. Find the HOME button
                            Perfect, though I think it would look better placed on the far left before the other buttons

Comment

functions first looks later. I tried and it only works there.

Comment

functions first looks later. I tried and it only works there.
                                Okay sounds good, I will move that issue to the resolved list

Comment

Working...
                                X