• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

I have added it to the top header. Find the HOME button
    Thank you Kamran aziz
    You have fixed both of my queries
    Home link and font size.
    This is so much better and easier to read.

هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

functions first looks later. I tried and it only works there.
      Webbie jan I just noticed something with the Home button. If you take a look at the screenshot below, there is already a home button (circled in red), but it goes to the same page as clicking on the "Forums" button next to it. Can you change that to go to the home page?

Also, the newly added Home button (circled in blue) does not appear on the mobile.

Comment

https://www.persianfootball.com/news...an-legionairs/

Typo on this page, should be changed to Iranian Legionnaires

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post

Webbie jan I just noticed something with the Home button. If you take a look at the screenshot below, there is already a home button (circled in red), but it goes to the same page as clicking on the "Forums" button next to it. Can you change that to go to the home page?

Also, the newly added Home button (circled in blue) does not appear on the mobile.

No that is for forums home. Can't change that. And will check later why it doesn't show on mobile.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Don't know if I am the only member in this case but the "today's post" button (at the top-left) disappeared for me. I can only "Member list and Calendar" under the forums menu.

Comment

searchig for threads with keywords seems to not work properly, But I dont know if its me who does it wrong or if its a bug.
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Tapatalk not working,and using site without tapatalk on phone is not easy

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Tapatalk not working,and using site without tapatalk on phone is not easy
                  It works for me.

Comment

It works for me.
                    Working for me as well

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

It works for me.
                      For me it works few min per day then stop working. And i can't log in without Tapatalk either, it say you have attempted your maximum long in permission, wait 15 min. Even after 15 min it doesn't work.
                      I don't know if i am the only one kamran jan!
                      Now tapatalk is working. Let see how long it lasts
                      Thanks again.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

when i post in a thread .... it appears way in the bottom of the page ...! when i click outa of the thread and click back in , then it appears in the right place Top of the page as the last post in the thread..!!

not sure that is a big deal or bug or whatever..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          when i post in a thread .... it appears way in the bottom of the page ...! when i click outa of the thread and click back in , then it appears in the right place Top of the page as the last post in the thread..!!

not sure that is a big deal or bug or whatever..?
                          I think that's just a feature with the new software

Comment

I still have same issue, couldn't use Tapatalk since yesterday morning and couldn't log in either.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              For me it works few min per day then stop working. And i can't log in without Tapatalk either, it say you have attempted your maximum long in permission, wait 15 min. Even after 15 min it doesn't work.
                              I don't know if i am the only one kamran jan!
                              Now tapatalk is working. Let see how long it lasts
                              Thanks again.

Try to clean the cache on your computer. This could be DNS related.

Comment

Is it normal the "today's post" menu disappear once we log in? Only member list and calendar remaining, see below

Comment

Working...
                                X