New Forum Bugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Try to clean the cache on your computer. This could be DNS related.
    I reinstalled tapatalk so far working fine
    Thank you.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi everyone. Does anybody know a way to change the appearance or the fonts that the forum/threads/posts show up on my end?
      I have always exclusively viewed the forums in my phone browser but since the update these skinny, faint, dark grey fonts are killing my eyes man. It actually puts so much strain on them that they literally start hurting......is there a way to at least change to dark mode?
      Any advice or suggestion would be appreciated.

Comment

^ I have changed some colors and made the post fonts bigger. And if you only use your mobile I suggest to get the Tapatalk app to view the forum better.
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
          ^ I have changed some colors and made the post fonts bigger. And if you only use your mobile I suggest to get the Tapatalk app to view the forum better.
          You're a champ....so much easier to read....love it.

You da 💣

Comment

I miss the post numbers. It was the quickest
            reference for me to know if I am looking at the latest post.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              I miss the post numbers. It was the quickest
              reference for me to know if I am looking at the latest post.
              we still have the post numbers:
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I keep getting signed out
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

^ please empty your cache.

Comment

Thanks all

Is there any way to still see threads when logged in, if the thread initiator is on Block list?

i.e. See the thread as a whole, just not their initial post?

Comment

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I've seem to have lost my VIP badge lol. Maybe intentional? It used to come and go on the old forum 😉

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^ I will add those as we go. There are so may things missing but soon they will be added.

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question As it has nothing to do with the forums but I can't seem to figure out how to see older news articles on the main page of PFDC. I only get the 5 featured and latest headlines but I can't seem to figure out a way to see older articles I may have missed.

Comment

^ go to any news piece and on the right there is an archive. Just go to any month you want. I will add more stories soon.

Comment

^got there webbie. Thanks for the directions!

Comment

Are you guys considering bringing back notifications for Likes received & displaying members locations ? It was cool to know when your post was recognized and where our friends were posting from.

thanks for everything
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X