#Kneel4Mahsa: urge Iran and US players and fans to take action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

hum..! probably true..!!? fk what the IRIB announcers translate it as, but it would suck especially if the western announcer mistake it for the anti racism BLM shitt..!!

then as a solution i suggest boys should hold their nuts in one hand while they playing the mullah's anthem..!!?
    What do u suggest vahid amiri hold?

Comment

Not sure if you guys have seen this. There is a campaign going around to shout out Mahsa Amini name at the 22nd minute of the WC games. I have a strong feeling this will happen during Iran's games for those at the stadium. But not so sure about the other games.

This is what I received:

: International Radio France - On social networks, all the spectators of the soccer World Cup games are invited to shout the name of Mahsa Amini in the 22nd minute of each match.

The campaign launched on social networks with the tag #SayHerName22 suggests that Mahsa Amini's name resonates not only in the games of the Iranian national team, but also in all the World Cup competitions.

One Twitter user writes: "Let's think about the time when Sada Vasima will have to censor the 22nd minute of all the games in the world"...

It is also stated on Twitter that even if you go to "public events or squares to watch the games, you can be the voice of the Iranian people: Mahsa was only 22 years old".

Nagin Shiraghaei, a journalist and political activist who is apparently the originator of this campaign, writes on Twitter: "Zina's name is our code name and 22 codes for our victory: #Mehsa_Amini's birthday and her age... In memory of Zina, we turn football matches into a stage of revolutionary presence In the 22nd minute, we shout the name of each match​

Comment

Back to the top... A great idea, particularly if there is a hand gesture to make sure it related to the Iran situation. Legofish's V gesture would do.

Other not mutually-exclusive ideas:

Players shave their heads before the first game.
        Sing Ey_Iran (everyone in the stands) at the time of the national anthem.
        Hair-cutting gesture before/during/after the matches.

And to piss off the English:

Raise the Scottish or Irish flag, particularly if Iran gets a result.
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

I like it, but the point some people made, that the audio will be censored in Iran is true as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            I like it, but the point some people made, that the audio will be censored in Iran is true as well.

Thats another slap in the IR face. Imagine this happens in every game and they need to censor min 22 of every game.

Comment

Originally posted by OSTAD POOYA View Post

Thats another slap in the IR face. Imagine this happens in every game and they need to censor min 22 of every game.
              It wouldn't bother them because they don't care and have never been responsive to people's requests.
              It would simply be for people to know we are with them, and to amplify their voices.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Yes, but people have access to other broadcasts as well. And snippets of people shouting her name will be shared on social media. These morons at Seda va Sima thing its 1998 and they can censor things!! They are wasting their time and it only makes them look even stupider than they are.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

reporters just need to ask teams playing against Iran if they’re gonna do anything to show solidarity with ppl of Iran. That would make it clear no matter what gesture of support they show (including kneeling)
                  I made a new poster to broaden the call, and included the 22 minute idea too.
                  but there are pressers before each game and reporters should just ask, that’s the most direct way.
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/ClGI9EMy...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

Working...
                  X