Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sites, apps, etc to watch WC games

Hello guys,
    Any good sites or Any good app on phone, tv to watch WC matches which can also have recorded option to view after?(in Canada)
    GLWiZ had the 72 hrs viewing option but it is not working lately

I think it is something many of us looking for this time around.
    Thank you,

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

TSN has all the rights to the games in Canada I believe. They have an app that you can download on your phone/tv, check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shey2n View Post
      TSN has all the rights to the games in Canada I believe. They have an app that you can download on your phone/tv, check them out.
      Yes, thanks
      Just checked. There is '' on demand'' option to watch replies.

Comment

For those in US without cable/satellite…

free OTA channels: about half of the games in English on Fox, the other half (which will be in English on FS1) will be on Telemundo in Spanish.

Streaming: Every game/replay in Spanish on Peacock app - $5/month. For English, the cheapest option I think (compared to Youtube Tv or Hulu tv) is Sling Tv blue package which has Fox and FS1 with a deal for half off first month so $15-20 not sure.​

Comment

I read that Tubi will have all the World Cup matches in their archive for free. But I’m not sure if they’ll show all the matches live or not. That’s the important part I can’t find. I think that’s the catch so people download their app. Still cool that they’ll have all the matches for free, but watching recorded football is not the same as watching the matches live.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
            I read that Tubi will have all the World Cup matches in their archive for free. But I'm not sure if they'll show all the matches live or not. That's the important part I can't find. I think that's the catch so people download their app. Still cool that they'll have all the matches for free, but watching recorded football is not the same as watching the matches live.
            Of course but if you dont check result and turn off your notif it is like live )

Comment

Will there be any app/streaming service for replays in the US?

/edited;
              looks like Peacock offers it for $10 / month (but only in Spanish?)
              https://www.peacocktv.com/plans/all-monthly
              Last edited by Under Lahaf; 11-14-2022, 08:16 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Iran_19;n3725918]Hello guys,
                Any good sites or Any good app on phone, tv to watch WC matches which can also have recorded option to view after?(in Canada)

Thank you,

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using

I answered your glwiz question in the other thread,
                U asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Hello guys,

Thank you,

Glwiz 72 hours is fixed. I called them
                  and as new oracle of pfdc thanked them.

Any problem you ever have with glwiz
                  Just tell me, I am on top of their customer service
                  So their outstanding service it don't become bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                    Will there be any app/streaming service for replays in the US?

/edited;
                    looks like Peacock offers it for $10 / month (but only in Spanish?)
                    https://www.peacocktv.com/plans/all-monthly
                    In the US, after the games are completed, you can stream all the replays of World Cup games (in English) on demand for free on tubitv.com, Fox's new streaming service. It won't cost you anything, but you will have to register an account with your e-mail and there are ads.

Comment

Originally posted by Shey2n View Post
                      CTV as well. They cover any overlapping matches. I had TSN app and was annoyed for hockey and Euros they had regional blocking. I can't imagine they do that for WC but their streaming and app was so glitchy.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
                        In the US, after the games are completed, you can stream all the replays of World Cup games (in English) on demand for free on tubitv.com, Fox's new streaming service. It won't cost you anything, but you will have to register an account with your e-mail and there are ads.
                        Wow,that's exactly what I needed. Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X