IRAN OFFICIAL WORLD CUP SQUAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian H View Post

I Think he means JB, Torabi and Gholizadeh as the other 3.

One thing that worried me vs Uruguay and Senegal was our defence. We May only have conceeded an own goal, but that doesnt tell the whole story. There was alot of holes, and they both created alot of chances. We werent compact at all. Lets see if we take a more defensiv approach at the World cup
    almost nothing about the starting line up, subs & tactical structure of TM in Senegal match made any sense to me ..!?
    i suspect a lotta gamesmanship @ play from CQ in that match, knowing English coaches were there in stands scouting his team..!

no way his TM would get as frequently exposed as they did in that game in WC.

im fairly certain we see the Classic low block CQ tactical set up vs England & USA @ WC…! & the overreliance on scoring a line goal from set pieces etc.
    Perhaps a bit more counter attacking vs the US only..!
    only vs the Welsh I can see us in a bit more balanced approach similar to Uruguay match ..! But still defending with larger than usual numbers.

& those are the sensible overall approaches in terms of giving us the best chance of progressing outa group stages…!
    off course results in early games could vastly change such early plans for our WC.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      An NHL team won a competive hockey game by playing a Zamboni driver in goal after injury to their starter. He had never played professionally. So now leaving a guy like Zahedi off the team is better than going to WC with an empty roster spot? Heck I would even take you on the team over an empty spot! Lol

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      No no, as I said in previous post, I would rather take a good central midfielder.

But in the famous words of Enayati: My dead body could score a goal on the center-backs for USA!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        almost nothing about the starting line up, subs & tactical structure of TM in Senegal match made any sense to me ..!?
        i suspect a lotta gamesmanship @ play from CQ in that match, knowing English coaches were there in stands scouting his team..!

no way his TM would get as frequently exposed as they did in that game in WC.

im fairly certain we see the Classic low block CQ tactical set up vs England & USA @ WC…! & the overreliance on scoring a line goal from set pieces etc.
        Perhaps a bit more counter attacking vs the US only..!
        only vs the Welsh I can see us in a bit more balanced approach similar to Uruguay match ..! But still defending with larger than usual numbers.

& those are the sensible overall approaches in terms of giving us the best chance of progressing outa group stages…!
        off course results in early games could vastly change such early plans for our WC.

To be honest, I prefer parking the bus rather than what we did against Senegal. We were neither good ik defence or offensive. We were just surviving. I also didnt get the starting Line-up, but I Think he just wanted to use all the players and try different things. He started Sarlak who in the end didnt even make the final list. So that was maybe a waist

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post

To be honest, I prefer parking the bus rather than what we did against Senegal. We were neither good ik defence or offensive. We were just surviving. I also didnt get the starting Line-up, but I Think he just wanted to use all the players and try different things. He started Sarlak who in the end didnt even make the final list. So that was maybe a waist
          By the way, how many valuable games sarlak and nourafkan played to finally come to the conclusion that pfdc members were right from the start : they aren't TM material

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

By the way, how many valuable games sarlak and nourafkan played to finally come to the conclusion that pfdc members were right from the start : they aren't TM material
            Yea in hindsight it really was a waste of time. But okay, Karimi has Been injured for so long, so he maybe he Would have taken one of thems place

Comment

I have a small concern. Is Saeed and AK play together in midfield I fear a red card. Saeed is getting yellow cards every game in the second Best division in Denmark. And I remember AK getting send off the first game of the season. I hope CQ talk some sense into Them. Cause they are guaranteed to get booked. Hope they dont get the second one

Comment

Working...
              X