X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

There was rumors against s.k
    nekunam made that mistake middle of the field
    So gotbi tm lose on purpose...go see that play again. Javad nickname javad lajan with pp fans started after that match
    Javad was always slow. It wasn't kamkari, that was just his speed.
    Only person who was slow going back as much as him was Hajisafi.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

In working class and lower middle class Iranian society, educated and well spoken people are usually looked down upon and are considered "bi orzeh", lacking street smarts and dweebs.

I remember when Ghotbi first came to Iran, he was a softly spoken and polite guy by the time he left he had started to take on the passive aggressive and laat persona the likes of GN employ to cover up their insecurities.
      problem with ghotbi was sport media outside of iran , after gotbi got some result and became afshin empratoor with pp fans turned on him out of jealousy.....it was marzban started the incitement against gotbi, using SPORTS FIGUER OUTSIDE OF IRAN RAN WITH IT.Manok khodabakhshian rip was getting paid from marzban to make gotbi look like charlatan on satellite tv and it worked and people inside believed what Manook was selling.

book education and way of talking don't mean nothing in football,THEY MAKE GREAT analysis and assistent to the hc.gotbi qualified to be analysis and top assistent on biggest teams in the world but unfortunately imo he didn't qualify to be tm hc but HECK IF daie can become hc why not gotbi?
      both daie and gotbi had no bussiness being tm hc
      At that time. gotbi did qualify being club hc just like skocic BUT NOT TM MATERIAL.

Comment

problem with ghotbi was sport media outside of iran , after gotbi got some result and became afshin empratoor with pp fans turned on him out of jealousy.....it was marzban started the incitement against gotbi, using SPORTS FIGUER OUTSIDE OF IRAN RAN WITH IT.Manok khodabakhshian rip was getting paid from marzban to make gotbi look like charlatan on satellite tv and it worked and people inside believed what Manook was selling.

book education and way of talking don't mean nothing in football,THEY MAKE GREAT analysis and assistent to the hc.gotbi qualified to be analysis and top assistent on biggest teams in the world but unfortunately imo he didn't qualify to be tm hc but HECK IF daie can become hc why not gotbi?
        both daie and gotbi had no bussiness being tm hc
        At that time. gotbi did qualify being club hc just like skocic BUT NOT TM MATERIAL.
        I agree there was defiantly an agenda against him. There were a few guys here in the football + forums that had contacts with Tapesh TV that were obsessed with him and all they talked about was Ghotbi. I forgot their names.

Comment

I agree there was defiantly an agenda against him. There were a few guys here in the football + forums that had contacts with Tapesh TV that were obsessed with him and all they talked about was Ghotbi. I forgot their names.
          I loved listening to manook, him being paranoid made him great watch, his bashing of gotbi was classic persian zir ab zadan....
          it was paid organized bashing, remember manook was God in Iran among people when it came down to sport...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Javad was always slow. It wasn't kamkari, that was just his speed.
            Only person who was slow going back as much as him was Hajisafi.
            I agree it was not on purpose he was tired in ext,
            BUT A LOT OF pp fans had different idea,gotbi was hinting that as well....... after match it came out nekunam didn't even want play in that match if you recall and that's why the rumors got even hotter and gotbi didn't help either to shut down the rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

I think I remember Nekounam saying Ghotbi drew an imaginary line on the pitch and said he was not allowed to go passed that area while playing the game, ever lol
              Yeah lt was an interviev on a TV show. Adel?
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

He lost the locker room too.

Guys like Nekounam and Karimi didn't like him.
                ​
                I am always amazed with ali karimi.

he fought with daie and wanted him retire prior to 2006 wc,HE WANTED TO BE HIS TM and leads them
                Be main man..
                .then daie retire AND really karimi RETIRED TOO ,2007 ac no factor, 2010wcq distraction, 2011 ac distraction, 2014 wcq wanted start distraction shah Carlos pulled the plug on him.

2006wc tm would of made the wc without karimi.

in my book he gets credit for 1 tm match which his presence was need it and that was 2004 ac vs s.k..
                .he made a difference..

even his pp days he never won anything as main man, and in tm he never won anything as main man........

Comment

I loved listening to manook, him being paranoid made him great watch, his bashing of gotbi was classic persian zir ab zadan....
                  it was paid organized bashing, remember manook was God in Iran among people when it came down to sport...
                  there was another guy, youngish guy that did commentary and wore glasses, gelled hair.

Comment

there was another guy, youngish guy that did commentary and wore glasses, gelled hair.
                    There was a lot of others as well...that guy u say I know who u talking about but don't know his name.

Mehran molak ara was cool neutral.

He had 1 person who backed him up very well
                    Daruish zahab......
                    rip al kasir was na invari na onvari

Comment

PFDC, being a microcosm of Iranian mentality, also praised and attacked every one of our coaches.... pretty much every former coach has been disrespected after a few years.
                      Brangoh
                      Software engineer/Ghohti
                      Wiltits
                      Skooch
                      Etc

Then they go somewhere else, are hired by other teams/federations, become successful. Then they die and then we give them the respect that we denied them during their lives.

I'm probably as guilty as the next guy.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am always amazed with ali karimi.

he fought with daie and wanted him retire prior to 2006 wc,HE WANTED TO BE HIS TM and leads them
                        Be main man..
                        .then daie retire AND really karimi RETIRED TOO ,2007 ac no factor, 2010wcq distraction, 2011 ac distraction, 2014 wcq wanted start distraction shah Carlos pulled the plug on him.

2006wc tm would of made the wc without karimi.

in my book he gets credit for 1 tm match which his presence was need it and that was 2004 ac vs s.k..
                        .he made a difference..

even his pp days he never won anything as main man, and in tm he never won anything as main man........
                        I dont want to criticize Ali Karimi too much as he has really put himself at risk with his recent statements in support of our people - however as a footballer his attitude was generally destructive or at best apathetic.

Comment

I dont want to criticize Ali Karimi too much as he has really put himself at risk with his recent statements in support of our people - however as a footballer his attitude was generally destructive or at best apathetic.
                          As someone with experience around people with personality disorders, I'm 100% sure Ali Karimi has Borderline Personality Disorder. It explains a lot of his destructive and rash behaviours.

Comment

Just judging him base on football field...

Comment

cheshmo deleh hamamoon rooshan.
                              General revealed his secret advisors ,
                              Jalal cheragpour his main advisor he talks 1 hr before and 1 after every match with cheragpour.
                              BAH BAH BAH
                              javad allahverdi 🤣🤣🤣
                              majid jalali
                              And Hasan rooshan...

Khoda be hamamoon Rahm kuneh ba advisor Haye general...

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Why wasn’t he taken seriously? Was it because of his accent? Because he was American? Education?
                                I can’t go to deep into detail but it was mostly non football reasons, the players who told me about this even admitted he was a half decent tactician but they thought he sounded funny and players would giggle when he spoke and he would get upset when he wasn’t taken seriously and it snow balled and players poked fun at it. That’s the gist of what was going on when he was TM’s head coach
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X