TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Lebanon and Palestine are playing each other tomorrow in a neutral venue in UAE.
    This just in: Israel and US playing each other on that same neutral venue after kicking out Lebanon/Palestine, and will arrest Lebanon/Palestine players and ban them from FIFA if they try and protest. US has agreed to supply Israel Football Federation with unlimited funding and resources to protect their right to defend their football fields.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

This just in: Israel and US playing each other on that same neutral venue after kicking out Lebanon/Palestine, and will arrest Lebanon/Palestine players and ban them from FIFA if they try and protest. US has agreed to supply Israel Football Federation with unlimited funding and resources to protect their right to defend their football fields.
      What is your source for this news? Is your source reliable?
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

What is your source for this news? Is your source reliable?
        it's a joke

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

As a head coach, yeh it would be depressing. But as a specialized coach in the right area, he could be very useful. He is, by far, one of the most technically astute, intelligent, and heads-up forward/AM ever for Iran. I think he was better than Karimi because he actually minimized his touches on the ball, and passed to others who were in a better position.

If he can impart half of that expertise to players like Mohebbi, we will benefit.
          Correct me if I am wrong but Azizi hasn't achieved anything since he put his boots away. It would be a miracle if he could impart anything technical nowadays. I think they have him to inspire more than anything....or someone owed him something.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

it's a joke
            🤣🤣🤣lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post

it's a joke
              Yes the joke is about 25 years old.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post

Yes the joke is about 25 years old.
                What?

Comment

It’s almost December and there’s still no updates on the mini japan tournament for domestic players. That will be a great opportunity for us fans and coaches to see how pgpl stars handle international football

Comment

Are the days of a packed Azadi stadium over? I can’t remember the last time Azadi was packed for a TM match. So disappointing.

obviously outlawing half your population from attending is a Darwin-award worthy shot in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      Are the days of a packed Azadi stadium over? I can’t remember the last time Azadi was packed for a TM match. So disappointing.

obviously outlawing half your population from attending is a Darwin-award worthy shot in the foot.
                      Next time u see full azadi will be wcq2026
                      3rd round against Australia or ksa....one of them we most probably will draw.......

Comment

not sure if this is the right thread but wtf is this video?!
                        https://www.persianfootball.com/news...lifiers-video/

Comment

JB is back in holland for injury recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            JB is back in holland for injury recovery.
                            Any reserves he can call up?

https://youtube.com/shorts/XZ4fPvGjgmo?feature=shared

^ perfect replacement
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

^ perfect replacement
                              No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

^ perfect replacement
                                No please, the only thing GN does good is to cross this random UAE league player, in addition of Sarlak and Moghanlou

Comment

Working...
                                X