No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys hate to much on Ghaedi for not going to eu league, even after the interview where he said the club put pressure on him.

Most exhiting TM player skillswise coming up since Ak8 quit football.
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      You guys hate to much on Ghaedi for not going to eu league, even after the interview where he said the club put pressure on him.

He's gone to UAE twice now, all because he wants to have fun in malls.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

The guy isn't even standout in UAE league.

Comment

We need this dude to cater all TM dinners after every win! Look at the size of that Tahdig!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            We need this dude to cater all TM dinners after every win! Look at the size of that Tahdig!

don't show Azmoun, he will lose fitness again

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

don't show Azmoun, he will lose fitness again
              Dont show it to GN, his belly will explode

Comment

I think Hosseinzadeh should get a chance to take JB's position.

Ghaleneoi has to think just a tiny bit about the next generation and Hosseinzadeh has the attributes to become a full-team player. JB first started playing regularly for TM at his age (23)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Dont show it to GN, his belly will explode
                  They call it "Hamleh Enfejaari"

Comment

No world cup 2026 for Iran because my country US and Canada will not issue out visa for senior Iran soccer team. So, you should hope that Iran gets drawn in the same group with Mexico or a group that Mexico hosts it.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

General will ask for a tahdig size of a single bed so he can lay down on the tahdig and rest and one as blanket

Comment

The only way GN is going to keep his job, and the man knows a thing or two about winning, is to finish high at the AFC cup.

He is not interested in building the next generation of players...at least not till after AFC.

So he might take a couple of younger players but realistically he won't play them. He is going to stick with the old hands he's got.

This also fits the Iranian tradition... keeping faith with the old hands.

Only if someone is seriously injured will a new face get a realistic chance of playing...and most likely as a sub.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gn crossed off Arya yousefi, ghorbani, Saharkhizan from TM list for Uzbekistan

Comment

Basically GN taking bunch of kids to shut some mouths lol
                            Wasn't hard to predict tbh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wales is 4th in euro qualification behind Turkey, Armenia and Croatia!
                              Probably the weakest team we ever faced in WC after Angola!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Wales is 4th in euro qualification behind Turkey, Armenia and Croatia!
                                Probably the weakest team we ever faced in WC after Angola!

that same wales tied America ;(

Comment

Working...
                                X