No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody was expecting them to hold up zan zendegi azadi Banners..but acting like nadidbadid clowns smiling laughing and trolling is disgusting and shameful..no excuses at all! Since they are not going to score more than one or 2 goals in these 3 games like always be prepared them to celebrate like it's party time..no wonder the banners of them are put on fire..deserved

7 days, politics wrong thread/Keshw

Comment

Almost all key players except Sardar have been interviewed or had official press conference. And I guess we all know the reason why.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persiandream View Post
        Nobody was expecting them to hold up zan zendegi azadi Banners..but acting like nadidbadid clowns smiling laughing and trolling is disgusting and shameful..no excuses at all! Since they are not going to score more than one or 2 goals in these 3 games like always be prepared them to celebrate like it's party time..no wonder the banners of them are put on fire..deserved
        Can't wait for them to win 😍🥰

Comment

Former TM coach Afshin Ghotbi spoke about his experience managing TM during a recent interview with Canadian media:
          https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/briti...file-1.6657408

Comment

I was at a Iran demonstration today. People were chanting all kind of things and it was freezing. But you know what, people were still smiling, they were still laughing. They whispered things to eachother and laughed, they hugged and all kind of things, but they were also demonstrating.

So for people who critize TM players for laughing and smiling om pictures, get a grip. EVERYBODY smiles and laughs. Nobody are depressed 24/7 unless they are arrested or missing their family members. You are really expecting too much from football players.

Not just iranian players. All the other players are getting asked what they feel about playing in Qatar. A country where its illegal to be gay. That have migrant workers who are treated as slaves. A corrupt country that bought the rights to host. But still no player has boycuttet the tournament. Are they all bad people and bigheyrat? Come on man, you cant expect these players to give up their Dream Abd everything they worked for

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
              I was at a Iran demonstration today. People were changing all kind of things and it was freezing. But you know what, people were still smiling, they were still laughing. They whispered things to eachother and laughed, they hugged and all kind of things, but they were also demonstrating.

So for people who critize TM players for laughing and smiling om pictures, get a grip. EVERYBODY smiles and laughs. Nobody are depressed 24/7 unless they are arrested or missing their family members. You are really expecting too much from football players.

Not just iranian players. All the other players are getting asked what they feel about playing in Qatar. A country where its illegal to be gay. That have migrant workers who are treated as slaves. A corrupt country that bought the rights to host. But still no player has boycuttet the tournament. Are they all bad people and bigheyrat? Come on man, you cant expect these players to give up their Dream Abd everything they worked for
              Exactly, well said. Melat khoresht is at it again. I love Geimeh, no I want karafs, I adore it...wait I changed my mind, I hate karafs, I hate geimeh even more so now that Raissi served it at his mehmooni.
              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post

Exactly, well said. Melat khoresht is at it again. I love Geimeh, no I want karafs, I adore it...wait I changed my mind, I hate karafs, I hate geimeh even more so now that Raissi served it at his mehmooni.
                You should only eat koobideh. Shame on you!

Lol on some other sites they are mad players ate cake! So now, please no one eat a donut at work or celebrate any birthdays!

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/264...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

Walter Zenga, the italian coach and famous ex player was on IRIB wc program with that idiot misaghi. Actually said some very interesting things.

Basically said TM biggest asset is CQ and he has full faith in his ability to organize team and get the results needed to progress.

Mentioned ezatolahi and Taremi as critical players.

Side note: This translation thing is becoming pathetic... I think you could go outside in tehran at random and find 20 people with better english skills within 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    You should only eat koobideh. Shame on you!

Lol on some other sites they are mad players ate cake! So now, please no one eat a donut at work or celebrate any birthdays!
                    No smiling, sweets, hugging, affection, or any sign that may be interpreted as being pro-IR.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxanaz80 View Post

How you been Roxana
                      good to see u
                      we need women view in this fourm desperately.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        https://video.varzesh3.com/video/264...A7%D9%86%DB%8C

Walter Zenga, the italian coach and famous ex player was on IRIB wc program with that idiot misaghi. Actually said some very interesting things.

Basically said TM biggest asset is CQ and he has full faith in his ability to organize team and get the results needed to progress.

Mentioned ezatolahi and Taremi as critical players.

Side note: This translation thing is becoming pathetic... I think you could go outside in tehran at random and find 20 people with better english skills within 5 minutes.
                        listen to the last 1min of translation of pooya asbasghis interview with same show. that was nuts. pooya should work on is farsi, how hard can it be take some lessons

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

listen to the last 1min of translation of pooya asbasghis interview with same show. that was nuts. pooya should work on is farsi, how hard can it be take some lessons
                          On his persian, not his farsi

Comment

Comment

Let’s GO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Let’s GO!!!
                                MASHALA
                                MASHALA
                                MASHALA
                                mashala
                                Be mehdi