No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Qatar built many suberb stadiums, unfortunately we won't play in some of them :
    Lusail (excpt if we reach the final)
    Al bayt
    Jonub stadium.

The top stadiums we played in : education city, al thumama

Ashghal : Khalifa (England and uae) and AC R16 small stadium

Average : al rayyan (wales)

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^every time I read these heartfelt messages about bringing joy to the people
        of Iran, my blood boils recalling all the idiot expats who called these players Team Mullah and created such turmoil with the Canada friendly and the WC matches. Total self-owning idiot bots

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          of Iran, my blood boils recalling all the idiot expats who called these player Team Mullah and created such turmoil with the Canada friendly and the WC matches. Total self-owning idiot bots
          Unfortunately we have one of the most impressionable people on Earth.

Social media education needs to be done.

If my grandma reads one story on Whatsapp shared in the family groupchat thats it, it is the truth and nothing but the truth regardless of other evidence.

First exposure bias is crazy

I remember arguing with so many people at a time and they were confused because they "thought of me as a super antiregime person". That should have got them ringing alarms in their head about how weird their position was regarding TM

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

Unfortunately we have one of the most impressionable people on Earth.

Social media education needs to be done.

If my grandma reads one story on Whatsapp shared in the family groupchat thats it, it is the truth and nothing but the truth regardless of other evidence.

First exposure bias is crazy

I remember arguing with so many people at a time and they were confused because they "thought of me as a super antiregime person". That should have got them ringing alarms in their head about how weird their position was regarding TM
            Totally the same experience. The Whatsapp coolaid was crazy influential.

Comment

of Iran, my blood boils recalling all the idiot expats who called these player Team Mullah and created such turmoil with the Canada friendly and the WC matches. Total self-owning idiot bots
              Couldn’t believe that game got cancelled. Knew it was too good to be true. I had bought tickets in the second row in the centre of the pitch. Was so so excited. Anyways

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Couldn’t believe that game got cancelled. Knew it was too good to be true. I had bought tickets in the second row in the centre of the pitch. Was so so excited. Anyways
                Same. I had match tickets (not as nice as yours, but decent Section 211, Row C), plane tickets, hotel, all for the whole family. What a waste.

Comment

Same. I had match tickets (not as nice as yours, but decent Section 211, Row C), plane tickets, hotel, all for the whole family. What a waste.
                  There is an idiot on my Facebook posting everyday how Taremi is a POS and this team is for the mullahs not the people
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

I can’t imagine how annoying it must have been for those of you who had to buy plane tickets and book hotel rooms. What a joke that was

Comment

Revival of ghoddos under Amir Maverick
                      https://www.instagram.com/p/C2MWBXpu...ExZnV2cnk0Ng==

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          how are you not mentally prepared for a group stage match of an international tournament?
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Now we're all going to go into conspiracies. Terrible answer by Taremi.

Comment

Terrible Excuse.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X