No announcement yet.

TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ ofcourse .... he's playing in top notch european teams under professional coaching staffs, and now he has to come play for a coach who can't spell, let alone, implement modern football and has a belly so big that he can't see his feet. Just watching his interaction with the players says it all. Only a desperate coach keeps his 2 best players on the pitch for the entire 90 minutes against a inferior team down by 2 goals. So far we've played against 2 teams which are not even countries and are classified as "special administrative regions". We have the easiest group and yet we don't have enough depth on this team to field an A and a B team.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

All this stuff about Taremi not being happy is hilarous.

Taremi was allowed to leave TM camp for a day to go and film a motorcycle commercial for a whole bunch of money. If anyone is distracted it's him. Not TM staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Taremi was allowed to leave TM camp for a day to go and film a motorcycle commercial for a whole bunch of money. If anyone is distracted it's him. Not TM staff.

I mean he's the star player, imagine if they say no to him?

But look at his face and body language, let alone in interviews, he's hardly ecstatic

Comment

Seems like Azmoun might be ready earlier than QF? Apparently according to GN he is recovered already and good to go.

Comment

He's probably pissed off because he knows this is his peek and last chance to win but instead he has to play shit football under a chagokesh like GN.

Comment

Originally posted by Azmoun_shireh View Post

He's probably pissed off because he knows this is his peek and last chance to win but instead he has to play shit football under a chagokesh like GN.
              The man plays in a chagookesh league with a chagookesh coach. He's used to it

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

Taremi will never be happy with any coach for TM unfortunately - whoever it is he will be upset...

He probably benefited more from Queiroz than any other player for country and club

- For national team 90% of fans were not even wanting him in the squad for 2018 let alone to be played above other strikers like Gucci, Dejagah, Ansarifard
                - For club level, Carlos called Carlos and the rest is history...

No one will compare for him and he will see them all as amateurs unless it's a real big name coach I think.

But he'll still play and work for the team, just I can't see him being 100% Taremi the way we know he can be
                Taremi is one of the players causing drama but because he isn't the smartest we all think it's just him. Ansarifard, Jahanbakhsh, Ehsan, Beiro bishtar siasat be kharj midan and we all think it's just Taremi. Then we have the passive ones that try to fly under the radar in the squad and instead of stepping up and helping to end the feuds and issues think selfishly about themselves and their spot on the squad so they don't say anything.

Comment

I heard something else.
                  I heard he has a kid don't want people to know.
                  He went to put kid name in his birth certificate.
                  And Nabi originally revealed it told the truth, taremi got mad why his secret is revealed...and they change the story to shooting commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

I heard something else.
                    I heard he has a kid don't want people to know.
                    He went to put kid name in his birth certificate.
                    And Nabi originally revealed it told the truth, taremi got mad why his secret is revealed...and they change the story to shooting commercial.
                    What? Who are the sickos who make up these rumors? He was literally in front of cameras making a commercial.
                    He's also married now.

Comment

These guys have kids everywhere, what's the big deal?

​​​​​Kanaani probably has a few from some of his hijinks

Even our quietest players like Mahdavikia had two wives, it comes with the territory

Comment

What? Who are the sickos who make up these rumors? He was literally in front of cameras making a commercial.
                        He's also married now.
                        His kid through marriage and he didn't want anyone knew he had a kid...Nabi f..up and revealed
                        it and then they changed the story..
                        That commercial exist but his time off was for going to register his kid at sabto ahval

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                          These guys have kids everywhere, what's the big deal?

​​​​​Kanaani probably has a few from some of his hijinks

Even our quietest players like Mahdavikia had two wives, it comes with the territory
                          Mahdavikia is on wife 3 now I think.
                          I am always amazed how in all our TMs the ladies loved him the most.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

His kid through marriage and he didn't want anyone knew he had a kid...Nabi f..up and revealed
                            it and then they changed the story..
                            That commercial exist but his time off was for going to register his kid at sabto ahval
                            I don't understand why that's something to hide?

Comment

I don't understand why that's something to hide?
                              I am thinking is from his wife, but not sure.

Some married people are very private and don't want their kid in spot light..

Comment

Mahdavikia is on wife 3 now I think.
                                I am always amazed how in all our TMs the ladies loved him the most.
                                Nekunam has 2 😅😅 together

Comment

Working...
                                X