Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

You underestimate Syria bro... That team is very underrated

They have like 2-3 Argentinian premier league players and a player with 10 goals in 20 games for one of the best teams in Peru...

Argentinian league is a VERY good league (prob same level as Portugal or maybe Turkey) and Peruvian league is also not bad either (maybe level of PGPL)

This isn't the same Syria we beat 3-0 a few years ago...

If we don't have Majid it'll be even tougher
    the thing that makes them so tricky in addition to the individual quality you highlighted is also how tough they are to break down. They played two of the top 5-6 teams in the continent and shut one out (Uzbekistan) and held the other to a single goal (Australia).

we struggled to break down HK and saw a day like the UAE where we had bad luck not putting more away. If we are not locked in mentally for 90+ mins we absolutely risk going into extra time (which vs an Arab team especially we do not want) or even losing.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

After whoopy Goldberg see this at news atand, she might reach out to general agent to have him appear on her ABC show "the view"

Whoopy " general what is your secret on your skin being smooth"

General To the transleter
      " behesh begoo roozi 2ta gholabi mikhoram"

Comment

Whoopi Goldberg is a Steel Azin fan

Comment

Wholesome video azmoun and pesar khale. Confirm he love roma

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/322...ر-آزمون

Comment

New fun video of saman practicing Persian with the boys

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/322...دن-قدوس

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
                Wholesome video azmoun and pesar khale. Confirm he love roma

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/322...ر-آزمون
                kayf kardam! Love these two

Comment

Een bichare, hahah. Like I said before, I think he speaks farsi well enough, just the pressure gets to him, especially when you stick a mic under his nose. Even I sometimes forget words when I'm speaking to anyone who isn't my family. It's just the pressure that's all.
                  you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                  sigpic

Comment

Sardar mige "shere Farsi bede bekhoone"

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

You underestimate Syria bro... That team is very underrated

They have like 2-3 Argentinian premier league players and a player with 10 goals in 20 games for one of the best teams in Peru...

Argentinian league is a VERY good league (prob same level as Portugal or maybe Turkey) and Peruvian league is also not bad either (maybe level of PGPL)

This isn't the same Syria we beat 3-0 a few years ago...

If we don't have Majid it'll be even tougher
                      Did u see their match in a must win vs India?
                      ZAYEEEDAN ..

rahat Syria ro yek logmeh charb mikunim. Biravand,majid,kanani yc,hajsafi,saeed,goli,saman,mohebi,sardar, mehdi all should be benched and rested for CRAZY QF MATCH 3 DAYS AFTER, ONLY USE THEM IF NEED IT IN SECOND HALF.
                      They are scared of tm...only 3 teams is not scared of tm japan,s.k,australia........

Comment

Poor guy 😅💙

Comment

this video is all time nice to see the cool kids being brotherly with saman
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

this video is all time nice to see the cool kids being brotherly with saman
                            Reminded me of when I was bullied in high school and spoke little English!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

The Islamic Republic security apparatus is always around Iran's national football team players. Watching everything they say and do.

Good thing Amir Ghaleneoi has a lot of capital to deal with such things.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Did u see their match in a must win vs India?
                                ZAYEEEDAN ..

rahat Syria ro yek logmeh charb mikunim. Biravand,majid,kanani yc,hajsafi,saeed,goli,saman,mohebi,sardar, mehdi all should be benched and rested for CRAZY QF MATCH 3 DAYS AFTER, ONLY USE THEM IF NEED IT IN SECOND HALF.
                                They are scared of tm...only 3 teams is not scared of tm japan,s.k,australia........
                                Watched a bit of that match... most of first half
                                to my big surprise i thought Indian team looked awful feisty, fast and physical ..!!
                                from personal experience indians by race have weak ass legs (lower extremities) ?? never figured them to ever become a formidable footballing nation... certainly not before the Chinese and watching them few minutes in their earlier game too vs the Aussies, must say that future looks bit promising for them in football..??
                                i think they coulda mustered good result this time if they were grouped up with smaller and less physical sides..?

Syria looked bit unorganized and soorakh tactically but as usual looked a gritty physical side that could well trouble us a bit and i just dont foresee a comfortable victory against them... but a victory nonetheless ..!

Comment

Working...
                                X