Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    Watched a bit of that match... most of first half
    to my big surprise i thought Indian team looked awful feisty, fast and physical ..!!
    from personal experience indians by race have weak ass legs (lower extremities) ?? never figured them to ever become a formidable footballing nation... certainly not before the Chinese and watching them few minutes in their earlier game too vs the Aussies, must say that future looks bit promising for them in football..??
    i think they coulda mustered good result this time if they were grouped up with smaller and less physical sides..?

Syria looked bit unorganized and soorakh tactically but as usual looked a gritty physical side that could well trouble us a bit and i just dont foresee a comfortable victory against them... but a victory nonetheless ..!
    India was defensively very good...they just need to invest in creative forwards and wingers and they will be somewhat competitive

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
      The Islamic Republic security apparatus is always around Iran's national football team players. Watching everything they say and do.

Good thing Amir Ghaleneoi has a lot of capital to deal with such things.
      That is really sad

Comment

The Islamic Republic security apparatus is always around Iran's national football team players. Watching everything they say and do.

Good thing Amir Ghaleneoi has a lot of capital to deal with such things.

Honestly you can't blame players born and brought up abroad who choose not to play for (IR) Iran. I have changed my tune since the world cup. You have to deal with the following.

1) Your every move/word being monitored by the "authorities"
        2) Tow the line, if not your family in Iran will see harm
        3) Your own people calling you traitors/cowards and hoping you lose, in some cases hoping you die
        4) Having to deal with amateur training camps/facilities
        5) Having next to no meaningful friendlies
        7) Having to sing that tokhmi anthem (only non-tokhmi part is about the martyrs in the war who gave their lives for Iran)
        8) Having to play in the same team as Torabi/Amiri

Have I missed anything?
        you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
        sigpic

Comment

Former TM head coach Branko Ivankovic has been ousted as head coach of Oman following their Asian Cup exit:
          https://timesofoman.com/article/1412...ankovic-sacked

Comment

Originally posted by armen View Post
            Former TM head coach Branko Ivankovic has been ousted as head coach of Oman following their Asian Cup exit:
            https://timesofoman.com/article/1412...ankovic-sacked
            Vis vis is he has deal with Georgia national team.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Vis vis is he has deal with Georgia national team.
              Excellent news for Persepolis fans and awful news for Esteghlal fans and the rest of the PGPL

Comment

Interview with Gholi and basij goblin

torabi doesn’t have a roommate lmaoooo nobody wants to be near him

apparently GN good at ping pong

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/322...ی-ترابی

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Hahaha, hagheshe, what a shame that his ensaniat dosent match his footballskills.

I also heard from someone here that bachemeymoon Torabi is kind of in the freezebox in the team and have outside the field problems, dont know how true it is tho.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Lmao

they all knew Ramin had his 10 step CR7 procedure and they were trying to get him on the field. Dude took a good 7-8 mins to get ready.

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

i wonder who saman rooms with now that Abedz isn’t in the squad…..I feel like it’s cheshmi

Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

i wonder who saman rooms with now that Abedz isn’t in the squad…..I feel like it’s cheshmi
                          Torabi said in a recent interview that everyone has their own room now.

Moving on up.

Comment

Baba Torabi said that nobody has roommates, somehow you guys take that as nobody wants to room with him lol.

squad is very hamdel be ghole ardeshir, Torabi included. Him and gholi are best friends since saipa days

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

GN masterclass

Comment

Working...
                                X