TM NEWS - VOL 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damavand View Post

With respect Its you who doesn't know what you are talking about. Even as CM he is poor to say the least. Why do do you think he has been benched frequently in his club. If it was not for that wales goal he wouldn't even get invited to TM.

Over and out.
    Bashe Damavand jan. We'll agree to disagree. Payande bashi.

Comment

Originally posted by FootballeKhob View Post

Seems youre the one not knowing what youre talking about, not Damavand. His entire career he has been a cb/cdm. Go and watch his pre wc 18 games and see how he was. Every pundit that i have seen mention cheshmi are just astonished by how clueless he is no matter what position. He is good enough for asian level as a cb in a back 3 but thats his max. There are tons of better cbs and cdms in the league they cluld have called up. Also ur «if you have ever played football you would understand» to Damavand just comes of cheap. He cost 2/3 goals vs england alone and was demolished in the air and should have had penalty against him. Farhard majidi benchin him the entire year almost when they became champions also proves why he really aint that good
      Okay, we'll agree to disagree then mashti

Comment

Cheshmi works well in CQ system because he's tall and big. In GN system he drags the team down because we constantly have to save him. Sorry but he's made too many mistakes and ridiculous decisions for me to trust him. I'll go as far as to say if he's starting anymore over Fallah then I'll probably turn off the TV and go back to sleep instead of watching him commit 10 million errors while we conceded goals

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
          Cheshmi works well in CQ system because he's tall and big. In GN system he drags the team down because we constantly have to save him. Sorry but he's made too many mistakes and ridiculous decisions for me to trust him. I'll go as far as to say if he's starting anymore over Fallah then I'll probably turn off the TV and go back to sleep instead of watching him commit 10 million errors while we conceded goals
          I agree. Cheshmi as a CB is a bad idea.

Nagoftam gozinaye alee hast baramoon.

I'm saying as a DM he is decent if Ezat gets injured or is tired. Cheshmi is who I would bring on based on his performances as a DM.

He is NOT in my starting line-up! My argument is something entirely different.

Comment

Originally posted by AhuraMazda1 View Post

Okay, we'll agree to disagree then mashti
            Cheshmi lost speed after his injury before he was 23....he was great coming up but injury got him bad, HE WAS CRAZY GOOD BEFORE INJURY.

he is great for club BUT HAS NO BUSSINES TO START IN TM, still has a spot on a 25 man tm roster good insurance to have on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Cheshmi lost speed after his injury before he was 23....he was great coming up but injury got him bad, HE WAS CRAZY GOOD BEFORE INJURY.

he is great for club BUT HAS NO BUSSINES TO START IN TM, still has a spot on a 25 man tm roster good insurance to have on the bench
              Cheshmi needs hair transplant like Zahedi to gain confidence

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Before the revolution you could not name your son "Amir" on paper.
                Same thing happened for my relative. We all call him Amir, but he has another name on paper.
                Not true. My Dad, uncle and brother have been named Amir. And this has been before the revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post

Not true. My Dad, uncle and brother have been named Amir. And this has been before the revolution.
                  Maybe they fixed it later ?
                  My uncle was born in the 60s and was not allowed to have the name Amir.

Comment

Maybe they fixed it later ?
                    My uncle was born in the 60s and was not allowed to have the name Amir.
                    Nokhodi jan can you explain why just for my own understanding and general knowledge? Is it because it's a military rank? Assuming it can't be based on the fact that it's islamic as there were so many, I mean Mohammad Reza is as muslim shia as it gets?
                    you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taha View Post

Nokhodi jan can you explain why just for my own understanding and general knowledge? Is it because it's a military rank? Assuming it can't be based on the fact that it's islamic as there were so many, I mean Mohammad Reza is as muslim shia as it gets?
                      Amir was considered a high rank then only suitable as a title for the Shah.

Comment

Before the revolution you could not name your son "Amir" on paper.
                        Same thing happened for my relative. We all call him Amir, but he has another name on paper.
                        There are plenty of Iranian Amirs born before 79. Maybe it was a local thing? The guy in charge of the local registration office was Amir, and he didn't want others to have the same name as him?

Comment

Amir was considered a high rank then only suitable as a title for the Shah.

Amir means commander. You are thinking about Amir ul momineen which means commander of the faithful. The only Persian Shahs who used that title was the Safavids.

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post

There are plenty of Iranian Amirs born before 79. Maybe it was a local thing? The guy in charge of the local registration office was Amir, and he didn't want others to have the same name as him?
                            Was their name Amir officially on paper, before the revolution.

Comment

rofl these bikar people, "you support the mullahs, these are the regimes players" 😂👍🏻
                              https://www.instagram.com/reel/C27cu..._web_copy_link

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                rofl these bikar people, "you support the mullahs, these are the regimes players" 😂👍🏻
                                https://www.instagram.com/reel/C27cu..._web_copy_link
                                doesn’t load. Ignore them man. They’re virtue signalers the vast majority of them. They talk tough online meanwhile they’re the same ones clubbing and partying throughout all those events. Not that I am to judge anyone, but for them life is about who shows full militant online mourning. No in between.

Comment

Working...
                                X